標題: [自拍] ME [打印本頁] 作者: vc28 時間: 2008-2-17 08:28 PM 標題: ME
I realized that someone has downloaded my photo so I decided to delete it, as my photo # y2 R) c( \: ]9 V+ |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。belongs to me and I do not wish to be in somebody's hand without my permission. : w/ F1 c: r/ }% p$ \# |4 S公仔箱論壇6 s" F- W; A0 M- g$ z9 F
So, I will not be posting anymore but thanks for all the compliments. # v- H4 H1 {0 y: ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb / X+ |! J" P, V& ~公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 vc28 於 2008-2-21 05:22 PM 編輯 ]作者: sense222 時間: 2008-2-17 08:31 PM
混血兒??作者: vc28 時間: 2008-2-17 08:53 PM
no ar! . ]) s. B1 j: G$ w( Z' B c. E 0 G9 s' v3 o$ V4 e100% Chinese 5 Q% u+ p. P9 l公仔箱論壇 " l' Q1 o+ K9 p _5 F R公仔箱論壇So, what do you guys think?作者: nesta0013 時間: 2008-2-17 10:12 PM
cute and nice..:onion05: + E* L! ^; j: H1 V8 \7 g: _3 osupport!! . l7 p# q0 {: g1 Z \tvboxnow.com ) U+ C0 X" n( lwhere r u from?作者: wlt1110 時間: 2008-2-17 10:34 PM
so where are you come from ???TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ O1 s8 l# K! Z0 G
can be a friends ?公仔箱論壇* t' z A* k# q6 M( d) ^
can msg me okay.. ! G! a3 [* H( e$ Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks...作者: zilenazrael 時間: 2008-2-18 06:54 PM
的确几可爱,作者: carrot_law 時間: 2008-2-18 08:30 PM
thanks for sharing:014:作者: choonkian88 時間: 2008-2-18 08:49 PM