haha, nice article....% N4 ?- ?; f6 y( D# |6 k
i like this sentence 不要把過去的事全讓人知道公仔箱論壇/ Z& f; k" _( l- P$ }) H1 B
so i dont like ppl know my past作者: jeffreyhohoyuan 時間: 2006-7-10 08:52 PM
i m already smiling all day long la .... -_-" : ^) w( c$ I' N公仔箱論壇but still got picked on by my boss@@TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% K& k* S- l4 l2 O7 n# ?; a, `
really pissed me off!!>O<作者: r..29 時間: 2006-8-30 07:23 AM
no.28.....good ar作者: Gaucho 時間: 2006-8-31 12:25 AM
很有道理.... ( w, x% J8 \0 ]8 L7 o4 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# G, \6 c4 V- ~& T
thx for your sharing作者: josie1312 時間: 2006-8-31 12:54 AM
I know you make up #28 :0)公仔箱論壇; [. `# i7 ?/ {* L; V3 h2 V$ ~1 I! C
But 我給你繼續前進的勇氣,會給你很大的激勵公仔箱論壇: W9 b/ l; b. @; O/ }
because eveyone need 激勵4 N4 |0 A" L3 `
you give us 勇氣 to reply we should give back this 勇氣 to you to pass around!作者: hehagalen 時間: 2006-9-23 05:39 AM