8 n9 n. [# z% j. q8 k6 J2 U( n公仔箱論壇Going back to the thread starter, I had the same thought!! Hospitals should have a system where they use the pedestal instead of handle, to keep your hands as clean as possible before going in surgery. Heck, I even have that at work even though I don't go in operation rooms. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ~2 q. d9 l. Y( w |* @5 a
; ^. {3 Y* g" ^( G a# MBecause they showed it rather quickly, I almost thought that she didn't wash her hands again after falling down, cuz she touched the floor... 作者: chinchiu2004 時間: 2013-11-11 01:46 PM
醫生被明星化/神化! 為咗令明星醫生有更多出鏡率, 所以事務大小都關佢哋事, 而且仲係去到有醫生,就冇甩拖嘅境界囉!作者: kasumi828 時間: 2013-11-13 01:00 AM
TVB 經常犯呢D野...作者: bigheadmanken 時間: 2013-11-13 02:00 AM
If expectation Is lower, everything is fine after all!!!作者: 大文細佬 時間: 2013-11-13 05:58 AM
21#bigheadmanken公仔箱論壇; t1 K' q9 B" g# K7 H6 ] It's only least expectation! unless we need to consider it as comedy, anyway, let's see if it can be improved!作者: GGTTGG 時間: 2013-11-13 01:15 PM