
In my dream, children sing
a song of love for every boy and girl tvboxnow.com! `7 [& {7 Z; c3 K5 `
The sky is blue and fields are green
and laughter is the language of the world
Then I wake and all I see,
is a world full of people in need 5 X# _0 f* t3 N4 c
! \) B) ] P; U+ l B
Chorus: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* n' U7 A, G- s; z4 u
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! F2 Y Q2 P |- V
Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand * i9 q. m3 l t7 X1 U
When so many need somebody, 0 _& O0 ]3 B( l1 i
we don't give a helping hand
Tell me why?公仔箱論壇4 ?: b0 h9 H3 C" J2 J* q+ z
tvboxnow.com" f1 [+ v# x8 d T$ J! n
Everyday I ask myself,
what will I have to do to be a man?
Do I have to stand a fight, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 m2 t' l' o: K
to prove to everybody who I am?
Is that what my life is for, 6 s% S! f5 }6 Z# z* P
to waste in a world full of war?
公仔箱論壇/ o6 R; I1 U8 \% G
Chorus:tvboxnow.com# z0 i6 E/ G* ~$ u
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this? 2 |, K' ]4 k# H2 N) \! k* y
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ N. k8 z* x5 V2 C$ X" \6 K6 L
Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 {1 {4 N5 y0 {4 {. W" ?: Q4 V
When so many need somebody,
we don't give a helping hand
Tell me why?公仔箱論壇; b5 x: a, G( F" @$ C
. l% ^- Q( @3 \" F/ a
Chorus: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' S# Y6 s3 A* ~6 O a' R4 z- e, e
(children)tell me why?(Declan)tell me why?
(children)tell me why?(Declan)tell me why? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 {& |( D" J1 C$ `8 K
(together) just tell me why, why, why?
Chorus:
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand 3 z7 l/ [3 G, u! Z
When so many need somebody,
we don't give a helping hand % j/ q' N1 Y' S, d. e7 x F
Tell me why?( F; H s% h5 w! g# u
Chorus: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. b+ [, Q, b3 q" Z# ^1 c8 X: l
(why,why,does the tiger run) TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- K) g- n/ @3 r& U7 A4 u. R
Tell me why (why, why do we shoot the gun)
Tell me why (why,why do we never learn) tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 d5 P: Q7 G* v' S
Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn? 公仔箱論壇+ Q1 }0 T, S% q0 e0 |6 ^% I
(why,why do we say we care)
Tell me why (why,why do we stand and stare) TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! s; e. p! j% A4 Z* l
Tell me why (why,why do the dolphin cry)
Can some one tell us why we let the ocean die?
(why,why if we're all the same) $ }4 `. b E6 ~# i9 \5 d
Tell me why (why,why do we pass the blame) $ X B2 X/ ^; v' `! s' y0 U0 A
Tell me why (why,why does it never end)
Can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends? 公仔箱論壇& R$ Q. y8 k8 D3 X
( u7 ?+ {* G- j5 w9 L3 b* b6 f
(why, why do we close our eyes?)0 Z) N1 A1 F2 X/ g _
(why, why do the greedy lie?)
(why, why do we fight for land?)
(can someone tell us why cos we don't understand?)
(why, why?)
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |