Board logo

標題: [翻唱] When you tell me that you love me - with Eric [打印本頁]

作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-2-13 09:36 PM     標題: When you tell me that you love me - with Eric

https://app.box.com/s/ybtgewq3m1a1m96zati9
: H! m8 q: m, s1 _公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇1 m$ |( w: n+ E: ^  t  W2 G

  p+ g# a. G1 J. l" }公仔箱論壇' x; {( i$ S$ u+ r3 ^4 G  J+ r
When you tell me that you love me - Diana Ross + Westlife
/ z, U9 a, m" L8 q5 x% U8 ~公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com2 u  v" E" F% q8 K

- l) ^/ [- j$ ]3 ?- u  {I wanna call the stars down from the sky
1 U) v8 o; }) f+ v$ W  w- t0 C, p3 CI wanna live a day that never diestvboxnow.com* G3 _& Z- W/ R3 |9 c
I wanna change the world only for you公仔箱論壇4 R) s; L# n8 B+ e/ R5 V; Y1 A* ^- B
All the impossible I wanna dotvboxnow.com9 ~2 x! Q- N% q2 [- ~' M/ w, w( T
tvboxnow.com, D, y6 ?' r$ g% v" l, S7 P* I8 B
I wanna hold you close under the rain
9 e" n2 Z* l( \: k6 o9 T- M8 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI wanna kiss your smile and feel the pain
5 P- g* n0 C' x$ G+ R2 I* Y2 o2 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI know what's beautiful looking at you
6 J$ |9 `$ c8 Q( o, VIn a world of lies you are the truth
/ P3 V; Y& M9 r; ?* I; A7 H5 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, p  B8 s8 y: t5 M, Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd baby every time you touch me I become a hero& X4 T: {2 a. ~  w' H8 I4 `  ~* m
I'll make you safe no matter where you are
* ~1 r" T  e. n8 [  n5 U3 N: G& Wtvboxnow.comAnd bring you everything you ask for nothing is above meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ b3 |6 J9 O% x  b9 e8 i
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me
% r4 P9 E+ _! \0 t. q+ ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  ]+ K, J+ c% XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I wanna make you see just what I was( X4 T( h% K) K' g+ B, P. c
Show you the loneliness and what it doestvboxnow.com5 ~' F% K$ M7 z, \

2 k, o. C. p7 o/ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You walked into my life to stop my tears
' G, {  `" v: p* f, J4 rEverything's easy now I have you here
2 X/ I4 p/ G* ]公仔箱論壇
9 |( Q/ |* O9 ?2 Ktvboxnow.comAnd baby every time you touch me I become a hero公仔箱論壇& p7 O( A  o. H9 h
I'll make you safe no matter where you are
; Y7 s; N! u9 c( r$ q& g% pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And bring you everything you ask for nothing is above me2 j$ J2 M8 Y: a! ^& I
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me
2 d2 N- {( I' Y4 Z. I5 {0 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 j+ C; @% q1 c) qIn a world without you, I would always hunger
4 k5 S4 [8 R' a& I9 j. g: ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ \' \4 c' |5 @+ stvboxnow.comAll I need is your love to make me strongertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 ^. M/ `  `( D8 J
tvboxnow.com) k, b9 Q7 n* T
And baby every time you touch me I become a hero2 u, S. Q3 Z  F# n3 g0 ?7 p
I'll make you safe no matter where you are' F+ b, n( B4 K/ B3 }7 ^7 c, Y# s
And bring you everything you ask for nothing is above me
6 k4 d, R3 ~  I" |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love metvboxnow.com: u, l, {: j. u% B+ y) E) J/ Z" B8 W
You love me, when you tell me that you love me
作者: pinaroo    時間: 2014-2-13 09:56 PM

Beautiful voices both of you.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" R- F3 X; Y4 w9 F! \. n

9 `$ N5 D. g, ^" i* y8 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGreat performance, thanks for sharing.
0 x4 }& T  r1 \! h$ g
' \9 N# `6 J( Y+ k0 _; P( s$ h公仔箱論壇多謝妳的分享.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' I% }' \/ t5 p1 g/ p4 H

/ z# P9 `& ~! h1 U* k/ e8 b/ Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb請繼續支持本論壇.tvboxnow.com0 ]- L+ ?" _! C; p% m# X0 y& v
公仔箱論壇& R4 N# Y) w" P' v  K
努力呀.支持妳.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2014-2-13 10:19 PM

Thanks for the performance, its a treat。
作者: blackpig936    時間: 2014-2-13 10:40 PM

好正 ! 無得頂 !公仔箱論壇: V6 \, J* n) Q7 w

# p6 u. T8 v+ Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-2-13 11:20 PM

你唔覺得 Eric 把聲似元大長咩??# t3 m7 |' j  _* Q9 V- d
thanks for support!
) G: M9 o# K# q+ D3 [; Y公仔箱論壇
, G; h; X$ }1 w8 T8 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Beautiful voices both of you.公仔箱論壇& n: }& L4 I8 Q" \
* ]/ g" _& V* {1 I. O" o: A
Great performance, thanks for sharing.) d! c( {; z7 l9 _$ q+ w

! J) |( |: V# ?tvboxnow.com多謝妳的分享.
9 {8 t6 o# |4 K& ?8 K4 {$ y2 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 M' k( ]* e  z' [6 _  ?2 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。請繼續支持本論壇.tvboxnow.com0 M9 ?' O7 ]9 N, p: ^  a* \

3 s8 ^' S. _+ l, P$ X# }努力呀.支持妳.
! Y9 F3 X2 r: H3 C: r5 Z. I  ~/ v公仔箱論壇pinaroo 發表於 2014-2-13 09:56 PM

作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-2-13 11:21 PM

3# SweetLemon
& s7 d. W5 k! h: U. z公仔箱論壇
  ~3 a) _) Z+ a- W2 q! K公仔箱論壇Thanks SweetLemon!
作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-2-13 11:21 PM

4# blackpig936
8 K% f+ j( D4 J公仔箱論壇4 k- x  O7 e4 T) Q( \
thank you blackpig!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-2-14 06:51 AM

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2014-2-14 07:13 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇: _" i% s6 y5 Z8 ~; m$ |4 ?& p
: f; q/ F; T' @; {; G$ m
Wow, thank so much Patsy for posting it here, I still think this is the best duet I ever made.  We should have another duet in the near future, just for old time sake :)
, t' y/ s" N9 a0 V. _0 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 V2 p* h3 |) w& j
For those who follow this thread, yes, this is stargate, eric and 元大長, thanks so much for listening.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0