% I6 D# O$ O, i* xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇4 T; c% j9 b2 L: j https://app.box.com/s/bh96rd92rmqglf4qzfv7tvboxnow.com& A2 V2 T* v* E/ e1 D9 L
公仔箱論壇; m& z' t; ?* F7 d
She...May be the face I can't forget 也許是銘記我心的容顏公仔箱論壇! j: |/ k" q- u
A trace of pleasure or regret 留待追憶的歡樂 或者遺憾tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 H2 y! O1 W" e& X% |5 C
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay 也許是擁有 或者 是失去公仔箱論壇4 @: w$ p# \" S, Z
She 她公仔箱論壇: ?8 p/ T" u& T6 r
May be the song that Summer sings 也許是夏季譜寫的旋律tvboxnow.com6 Z* r2 R5 k: Q9 k
May be the chill that autumn brings 也許是深秋的蕭瑟寒意0 S3 U4 c& g8 E. Y5 y/ G- t3 X
May be a hundred different things within the measure of a day 在每個簡單的日子裡 也許是百種不尋常的事情 / Z7 n8 y7 `( f0 M @' T. ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇* ? r" K3 F/ W8 i
She 她tvboxnow.com7 t0 |, j& C8 M7 X- D
May be the beauty or the beast 也許美女 或者野獸TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 \* ~+ C2 x* P3 J; ?. W7 }& B
May be the famine or the feast 也許如盛筵 或者如饑饉 " `0 j6 [ l/ a8 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。May turn each day into a heaven or a hell 隨之 讓每個簡單的日子 有了天壤之別 6 P/ M, f1 ]) \+ J' b; I( kShe 她公仔箱論壇! m' z6 J% j* Y8 S4 h2 J- A
May be the mirror of my dreams 也許一如我的夢想 & M) [2 s/ n) @' [A smile reflected in a stream 像溪流映出的微笑 + w& U# H5 ]6 l, |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe may not be what she may seem inside her shell 然而 她的外衣 藏著怎樣的內心 5 \% F2 @& Y0 C0 B9 I 4 h( h! Y m7 Y' N# Ktvboxnow.comShe 她 0 x9 d5 i+ }2 M$ a# wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Who always seems so happy in a crowd 人群之中似乎永遠那麼快樂公仔箱論壇' V$ `4 I/ x1 u' m) u4 V
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud 如此私密驕傲的雙眼 " `+ h$ u1 n+ j% {7 d公仔箱論壇No one's allowed to see them when they cry 從不肯向任何人展示淚水tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 A6 u" Y' J8 ^4 r, t: [" Y; d2 T/ B% h
She 她9 g9 H4 I: V+ X1 z8 Q; U" n. j
May be the love that cannot hope to last 也許是一段匆匆的愛情 6 i W8 a* Q1 O+ z- a9 s* Btvboxnow.comMay come to me from shadows of the past 為我驅散往昔的陰霾TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& z O8 v9 E( T, i' h; L& l
That I'll remember till the day I die 只留下至死不渝的回憶 % q/ D" r& D( J8 V/ U& S/ W( f/ [公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇; ?6 t3 y ~# F. X; r0 d5 @
She 她 4 L% w$ e6 M' i8 q% O' \; a5 V. fMay be the reason I survive 也許是我活著的原因tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; D0 p6 S3 m* W4 k
The why and wherefore I'm alive 我全部生命的意義 * C. x0 P6 W* {0 I2 c5 c: Jtvboxnow.comThe one I'll care for through the rough and ready years 是平凡歲月裡我唯一的迷戀. d7 a& {% q) c! T8 A* M2 J2 D
Me 而我3 i& V0 w3 H9 i1 o5 A' @
I'll take her laughter and her tears 會拾起她的笑聲和淚水. \" `4 u' F" \6 ]) S/ W& ^
And make them all my souvenirs 留存為此生的紀念品公仔箱論壇( S2 Z$ Y" V+ p7 i& t: B. N
For where she goes I've got to be 我將永遠把她追隨公仔箱論壇( j2 e4 k Z. r; b3 w0 |
The meaning of my life is 因為 我生命意義的所在9 b* \1 K* }: b- l9 h. d
She she oh she 是她 是她tvboxnow.com+ j4 \& F4 l) K8 F
3 W$ m$ l5 P7 a/ h https://app.box.com/s/bh96rd92rmqglf4qzfv7 9 J& J1 k4 C4 |6 |. T# i# r8 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 9 z% a/ o5 j; }: k# Y8 R4 Y3 A! O % ?$ R; v6 G/ r! E2 C" t y1 j2 c! H2 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
元大長 ! J* Y3 M% \- h5 k* d% u _tvboxnow.com
6 秒前
TVB 10000 元
2 e7 W& ]0 C4 `5 d' `/ h `. x
積分轉出
作者: pinaroo 時間: 2014-2-14 07:45 AM
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-2-14 08:03 AM 編輯 2 v7 k9 I9 E3 L# K& t* I
2 X: x+ y; P, @) e- ^2 P祝 stargate, eric and 元大長 情人節 及 元宵節 快樂 P7 I; h& _$ Y& V3 x' ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 l/ E5 e! }! j# r
今次真係版主明白了.似乎你唱英文歌好好多. . E6 o+ J. L btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇% T0 ~7 J* K3 |7 }5 V
不過呢首歌去澳門就唔好唱.輸.講笑唔好介意. 0 @$ f& Z" s4 n, Z ! t1 @5 a. b- w- @5 `$ I8 ~. g 0 P$ k2 C) l( y+ z$ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]2672533[/attach] + @; g& J7 [+ L, n4 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 % `! f& Z# l7 i3 T( C5 p& `' mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]2672534[/attach] ( N* M; x. [8 b, Y% I6 t公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 d! u# F' m4 \$ W
多謝你的分享.! V& E! G; F' e6 [/ S
8 G I, B1 W: b5 L# R1 I% s! D請繼續支持本論壇.公仔箱論壇1 n( P) N/ R! S, d V3 o
Knotting Hill - one of my favorite of Julia Roberts movie。。 ' ]% V. z( F4 D" @公仔箱論壇Nice job。 You have a SHE you are singing to.. * o! m; b3 {/ E) h. D3 ~[attach]2672729[/attach]作者: ~劍全~ 時間: 2014-2-14 01:46 PM