標題: [翻唱] Somewhere over the rainbow [打印本頁] 作者: patsypatpat 時間: 2014-2-19 09:13 PM 標題: Somewhere over the rainbow
[youtube]gyK7Mzpl_jI[/youtube] ) c$ y+ ~# {, [/ Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 9 Q' i+ P- q" l1 h2 ~* cSomewhere over the rainbow公仔箱論壇) O3 N& Y! K# ]# v
Way up high % l1 X: {2 r3 W7 ^9 _公仔箱論壇There's a land that I heard of once in a lullabyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( p |7 m0 b6 ]
* O. n$ S* X' L* _8 W: f7 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSomewhere over the rainbowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 h* I2 k2 j; V" ]8 t
Skies are blue公仔箱論壇% O- Z0 M( K- ~. u
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true + J5 B+ R* }0 Z0 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 2 r2 B% y' k# H6 g% USomeday I'll wish upon a star : c) O! y0 T) K/ }) EAnd wake up where the clouds are far behind me " Z# \" v* A5 q1 ?1 N7 h& ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhere troubles melt like lemon drops. y1 T3 x7 p( a
Away above the chimney tops 8 y) m$ I; u1 ?$ ?3 F2 i, N6 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。That's where you'll find me 8 v* w/ H4 G1 |% T- T9 B# Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇7 {; ^, l1 u0 \5 }: X7 t. h3 |
Somewhere over the rainbow 2 [2 P$ C9 R: }3 h! {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Blue birds fly 3 M1 ^- D! i" O' F, U; y& QBirds fly over the rainbow 4 v' J8 g H# ?4 A7 @Why then oh why can't I? 1 V4 D0 F6 \7 k2 s: W9 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇' C! B9 \+ u! @, t- A9 I. A
If happy little blue birds fly beyond the rainbow 3 d* Z. Y3 W i# r! P5 MWhy oh why can't I?作者: pinaroo 時間: 2014-2-19 09:15 PM