[youtube]gFC_VlSFH7M[/youtube]
s9 @5 S" l, Y% ?
2 b( V% P% `9 \5 }0 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com3 y/ t" v" g a
Wrapped in a blanket of hope
* _4 q2 j8 g5 k9 x5 fAsleep in the bed of dreams
8 U" @8 O2 b3 ZMy step into eternity was not what it might have beentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" n- s/ j, X- m# k& q# B
& f4 f; D" O. |* `) T; Q6 A. Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ z3 m. X0 j; ^Or not at all% l6 B: _) [6 O) r p0 n
For who knows which way the wind is gonna blow
5 I. w" M# c0 n0 g- u公仔箱論壇Im waiting for your gentle whisper
4 R1 o9 x* n6 m! J
. C* G0 d! D1 v J2 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Distant child, my flower
1 N2 O$ ^5 r. q0 P- [# nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Are you blowing in the breeze?公仔箱論壇 ~7 B/ B' [0 \* R* l% U
Can you feel me?
9 N* q, u8 E" Q0 @- Stvboxnow.comAs I breathe life into you
1 g: X* a* j4 DIn a while my flowerTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* D& n$ b( O* G! k2 _5 w4 `
Somewhere in a desert haze
! A, {; x# G. w% F( ~& Itvboxnow.comI know one day youll amaze me
' [( c+ d( n3 y. {$ V- @公仔箱論壇
; K7 A9 R5 ?, [, y, ]% e公仔箱論壇An act of balancing, imagining the moment I can be' \; e5 W0 j' H3 C2 e4 \$ W7 q
Looking deep into your eyes
, J0 M: d4 e* D4 e" jFor now a mystery
; L$ G8 R2 t/ k( h% ]9 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 L a/ {" H" U$ c5 I& |tvboxnow.com
7 I8 J- Z7 o, G# c! {) [Or not at all( v5 ^9 B% F% F; ~8 O. ^8 T
For who knows which way the wind is gonna blowtvboxnow.com' q, }) [' \2 [) v
Im waiting for your gentle whisper
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, J# C) s# X* ~" x
- Z/ G" Z! E% G9 o9 E& h
Distant child, my flower
, a4 }; F" I/ g2 w9 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAre you blowing in the breeze?
5 I0 s% ?" s" g' @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCan you feel me?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' c9 r. A3 G" [4 A' G
As I breathe life into you公仔箱論壇, s- I6 N2 f5 ]9 a
In a while my flowertvboxnow.com, C0 ?$ ^6 J- e! s
Somewhere in a desert haze
' n2 S; Y. V! F# p( N5 L( q' [& Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI know one day youll amaze me
5 a; I3 x# ?, M9 o公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇6 W* G( i2 m5 f) e1 [
2 hearts in the hands of time
- C. v, [9 E5 w* M/ ~Your love bleeds into mine. m8 j" y* @# Y0 A& y; Q: ]
Ill be with you foreverTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* L/ X( \4 U- U- p4 U! n' n) G+ d
And give you everything I am
+ A( B2 b0 E; y$ J+ fWant you to understand
0 \9 _/ w; I7 v- I* hIts you and I together
tvboxnow.com- z I7 |4 F. a/ a% V) d/ `
tvboxnow.com% [5 M8 l2 K8 G: m2 w$ k
Distant child, my flowertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ x" ^1 K' Q3 |4 V
Are you blowing in the breeze?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 j9 T, O9 @2 q9 n6 k) u8 p
Can you feel me?
, I( J+ x. l$ ^2 W3 e3 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。As I breathe life into you公仔箱論壇! Y, C# c7 g& k$ O2 d2 U/ s
In a while my flowertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 q$ x% O/ s! X. Q
Somewhere in a desert haze
% @4 ~4 a+ x" v0 N/ Q5 {I know one day youll amaze me
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- f. s, M) e5 I, k' F3 {
) m4 u, S6 r6 F* Z6 ^3 [. p+ G公仔箱論壇