Board logo

標題: 有一种爱 [打印本頁]

作者: 102853    時間: 2008-3-16 01:22 AM     標題: 有一种爱


; |2 [  ~; z- `0 S& ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ Y7 Y  `1 L+ r5 L  {公仔箱論壇有一种爱,叫忍让,忍让也是一种爱
1 W2 B$ r" v, \% W% o公仔箱論壇以爱的方式善待对方的缺陷tvboxnow.com- f. @& l3 t9 |% j" n
用包容的胸怀宽恕自己的爱人,给他一个悔悟的机会( m& ^2 z& l  f  c+ H2 L( W
留一个自省的空间,于平平淡淡中演绎经典
1 V  ?2 t4 @& o8 p公仔箱論壇在无声无语中融洽恩爱tvboxnow.com6 P6 W% q" M8 [4 q' p- L
这样,即使是不传奇的爱情也将变得永恒
9 {( s; C6 ?5 m( ^& I& k2 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。再平淡的婚姻,依然一如既往令人流连
作者: izzytkwwan    時間: 2008-3-16 07:59 AM

I married for almost 8 yrs now, Well, I think this kind of love, would be more about knowing the responsibilities you sign up for when you married... I don't even know when you get to that point, you would still feel the love anymore.....but there is a care for each other!!
作者: 风信子珊珊    時間: 2008-3-18 09:28 AM

thx for the share




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0