Board logo

標題: [翻唱] 電影 Notting Hill 插曲 Ronan Keating - When you Say Nothing At All {主題曲 活動帖} [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-5-17 07:23 AM     標題: 電影 Notting Hill 插曲 Ronan Keating - When you Say Nothing At All {主題曲 活動帖}

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2014-5-17 08:58 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇/ w2 n6 l, Y$ u5 X. C: @

- ]1 w4 o" q6 h9 Y3 E/ Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHiHi
3 l5 m4 k; c/ H0 F7 J2 G0 ~* I7 Htvboxnow.com- z) Q& L. J7 g) l, c" ?" u
Like this song so much, can't help to redo it and post it here to support the forum. Hope you all enjoy as much as I made it. Thx !
% N  Z( \# Q" V2 s8 h6 Z5 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ I9 k8 F$ F. Q# s/ Q' K
https://app.box.com/s/3h2zema5af6oi8m6omv3tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' i5 b, ]' F0 t0 i/ d0 v
[attach]2852817[/attach]
! o( _; U* _6 z3 Y( I. d1 C' L
It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
8 W0 b$ d( `! V% |tvboxnow.comWithout saying a word you can light up the dark
' l0 a: S' g& m: pTry as I may I can never explain公仔箱論壇! C) H) \7 [9 B, b( w
What I hear when you don't say a thing
0 x: ^9 p) C8 p2 a. z5 J* X% ?公仔箱論壇& ?# ?! y: j' d# r" ^
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
% c4 D+ p0 a$ [公仔箱論壇There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me公仔箱論壇2 i, _3 M* O5 B$ ^# e
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall- ]/ f% N0 y2 Y1 h% A0 _$ n+ B# B
You say it best when you say nothing at allTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' \  W  d# J, p7 O4 {
公仔箱論壇$ j# e- E; a, L$ a
All day long I can hear people talking out loud
9 }1 k4 r2 U8 ~: [) n" aBut when you hold me near you drown out the crowd
% k) _$ n6 }8 d. h1 j$ X- ^- K' ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Try as they may they can never define& D: h: p& x% Q0 a7 |6 C
What's being said between your heart and mine- l3 i- N; y$ u6 r$ l: e

- P6 K6 h  g3 {公仔箱論壇The smile on your face lets me know that you need metvboxnow.com! A* u; ^: I6 S2 J" i- K: @
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave metvboxnow.com5 ~, r* c3 B" i' g8 {4 R3 a
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
4 ~3 T, x3 E2 T+ Z7 R: j; S  g5 N  t1 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You say it best when you say nothing at all, L2 i  M; ^) X, }* F: F3 j, j1 G6 j

3 r! e0 q& r/ w, x# k/ V) w- @$ @/ ?公仔箱論壇The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
) ]/ J; U* {) ~2 k  ^公仔箱論壇There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me公仔箱論壇2 |- h9 I& d4 a7 [
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall" E  b4 \- e9 q0 l9 F1 p% s, l: E
You say it best when you say nothing at all

6 T; `' N1 `( }. z& C& y

作者: pinaroo    時間: 2014-5-17 01:54 PM

本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-5-17 04:35 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- T* h5 G" I. G" X1 Y" G

- y" `9 W! U, c1 w* B& v9 H唱得好好.不過要努力啲參加今次活動.! \+ d4 Q2 Y' {- b; X9 L  |
公仔箱論壇5 f$ q# k  W" g; ~9 d" N
多謝你的分享.
! I6 Z. h5 O" n公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 k: {/ O7 ^  T) C* z
請繼續支持本論壇.
8 D' D( o8 t2 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( L5 g  U: K; D/ I4 Q
努力呀.支持你.
作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2014-5-17 09:54 PM

元大長 唱得好正,好有感情同時唱出首歌嘅感覺.
0 S8 I! E3 _. `6 B- t1 ~- Q! O
. U8 b! e, h# u) U期待下個更精彩嘅自唱作品!!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-5-18 12:41 AM

2# pinaroo
$ m. D, z; Z# i5 l/ }公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇: D. {4 g) Y; d. A8 P; t
收到, 積極努力當中 !!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-5-18 12:42 AM

3# ~劍全~ ! ~6 @3 f- f5 Z! ^* P3 M
" D4 [6 I0 S( y0 [
感謝你的支持 !!
作者: kilykilyk    時間: 2014-5-18 01:11 AM

唱英文歌真好好聽,支持!!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-5-18 07:54 AM

6# kilykilyk
$ Q' L7 {8 E6 G# P
* [$ o7 j/ q8 v3 e/ ]+ Z/ V# v多謝你的支持, 亦期待下一首力作.
作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-5-18 09:24 PM

i think i heard the original version you recorded before...
) F& B6 f& L9 b/ Qtvboxnow.comboth versions very good! but i think your voice is even stronger now...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 j9 `" g7 N/ ~3 }
support!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-5-18 09:27 PM

8# patsypatpat
8 R4 j0 N7 i8 r% J# R2 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! ^1 W0 F8 P* h3 Y1 r公仔箱論壇Hey hey..that means I am really an old cow now !




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0