標題: [翻唱] 電影 Titanic Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On (P版主點唱) {主題曲 活動帖} [打印本頁] 作者: patsypatpat 時間: 2014-6-2 02:27 PM 標題: 電影 Titanic Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On (P版主點唱) {主題曲 活動帖}
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-6-2 05:11 PM 編輯 2 c0 [% F8 G2 C% U+ ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 , `1 ?8 A, q0 C v [* d1 Q公仔箱論壇電影 Titanic Celine Dion My Heart Will Go OnTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 c- r8 e0 |# W7 P7 S
2 `6 _* R8 v1 B) utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]2866246[/attach]" w! C$ H& @. s) z* b+ R
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 z w! t: x, V* b
9 _: ~) D4 F4 K1 ?4 l$ xtvboxnow.com) s5 p3 X5 T" n! A+ j1 X8 c
tvboxnow.com" ]7 y$ \- a5 K* f' _ https://app.box.com/s/8y69kxck2cw0iuyna7cwtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ b; x8 u" n# ^9 }. v/ e5 e
. s# [# X3 P2 [0 N
公仔箱論壇$ ?0 U, W- O# p" v
8 J! X9 T# i' o" l4 FEvery night in my dreamstvboxnow.com& R: I4 q+ ]5 s w- P9 d" Q; Q# Q/ T
I see you, I feel youtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' [. J3 j4 T" L
That is how I know you go on公仔箱論壇3 I. W5 F9 M; q- O
Far across the distance * l# q& |* k% }6 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd spaces between us 9 y! o' ?- [: W( v- `& m$ VYou have come to show you go on ]* N# W* Z+ Z' ^公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 k0 F+ K& o; X3 x0 o. a" L2 h( U
Near, far, wherever you are * N( x& Q9 F) c* h- CI believe that the heart does go on3 a2 z! I* y% Z( v( V) L$ g Y
Once more you open the door 3 W# a6 `- E: h/ {3 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd you're here in my heart公仔箱論壇% c Z+ `. J: R
And my heart will go on and on . h1 L+ p; H/ _% h/ \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ( n7 m0 P) y! U) C- R2 B: |9 S6 pLove can touch us one time , q6 L X! I, M) Xtvboxnow.comAnd last for a lifetime . t Y+ P$ C6 Y3 }- HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And never let go till we're gone公仔箱論壇 b$ T8 ?" p6 ?
Love was when I loved you公仔箱論壇4 m: n& u9 _9 c& S8 ]
One true time I hold totvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' c( O9 }) ~ q. n z9 W6 A# y
In my life we'll always go on公仔箱論壇, q& ` V e7 s$ O" I' F
tvboxnow.com9 G; U5 V7 d9 m4 S% Z7 w
Near, far, wherever you are 9 I9 a. d# d# o& _0 a1 B: ?7 VI believe that the heart does go on 5 n6 Z4 V: J' ^7 {! ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOnce more you open the door ' j, q" x: \$ U9 u' i, L' RAnd you're here in my heart 7 w: I: O4 j9 b8 h公仔箱論壇And my heart will go on and ontvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: X j1 R8 ]) ?7 _
2 n8 w! S9 B* L6 e6 R3 FYou're here, there's nothing I fear9 b2 @4 ~; O) z2 e
And I know that my heart will go ontvboxnow.com% H) O4 J: r0 a0 ^, q6 [7 E
We'll stay forever this way : n7 D: s9 H" _8 r' ^公仔箱論壇You are safe in my heart 7 v: o- B! ^- }8 S+ C1 s2 k' A/ _0 qAnd my heart will go on and onTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 [' N9 p( K0 I6 j) w& x
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-6-2 04:33 PM 編輯 3 C! T' v, M5 c5 b9 c4 t. w$ U- \0 Ltvboxnow.com : W! x5 ^0 B. K, t8 P! I* x公仔箱論壇終於聽倒搭沉船.多謝 Patsy 萬能歌后. / p, O( d; s. w$ R3 Gtvboxnow.com # x+ n8 `4 e- i, l0 F* T* \6 h, Z" \tvboxnow.com先幫妳改標題及登記. + E5 L7 e2 t+ p7 R* A0 P$ |' |$ ]2 T2 i0 F
好正. $ E1 c, B6 n1 C公仔箱論壇6 W" h9 X$ ?4 z' R/ g
老花 wherever you are.下次字體可以大小小嘅.公仔箱論壇/ [& g& n& o( }; @7 v& k9 B2 R. v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! x% U. H6 O b2 ?6 e5 M1 t
Is not only your heart is going on, everyone in this forum the heart is going on too. : k3 A! l. C' Y6 {5 O5 n6 p! L' ?! F$ I! n7 l
Very well sung.Love it. 6 ?2 A" B2 E. n/ i1 ^9 d7 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 u& Q% f1 ` ? |+ c) P) g
多謝妳的分享.公仔箱論壇! ?; W2 ]* `+ ?; y* s; ^8 S5 K
3 s7 k4 L/ d, [/ x2 i8 l. t請繼續支持本論壇.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 A) h& X+ ~/ ?; K4 n