Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Ronan Keating, LeAnn Rimes - Last Thing On My Mind Cover by Patsy + 元大長 [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-6-4 06:41 AM     標題: Ronan Keating, LeAnn Rimes - Last Thing On My Mind Cover by Patsy + 元大長

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2014-6-5 05:26 AM 編輯 6 X, M3 ^. p( g  f7 v

' _1 V5 w7 D( Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb想和 Patsy合作這首歌已是多年前的事了。
0 E8 |* i1 k9 c. a- V今天終於完成。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) v' n/ O- p4 s5 K: P( x! v
高興, 高興 亦再次感謝 Patsy !!
公仔箱論壇0 l  U1 ]# j/ P; ]
[attach]2867445[/attach]! v( Z% Y. D, [: _8 [+ x

' K2 c4 h( ~$ N4 q1 e' l( |; rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。https://app.box.com/s/g3ml3rr0dqxpplv016xr
7 B7 m% J) f1 \' t1 ltvboxnow.com( o/ T9 e) [- d8 Q; _, ?
"Last Thing On MyMind"tvboxnow.com7 S1 y7 Z& u' w/ @
(feat. LeAnn Rimes)公仔箱論壇8 {  i, @9 J! `5 k
公仔箱論壇7 X# h) ]/ d, o/ R( V- _3 I
Four o’clock in the morning公仔箱論壇, |7 B, b1 y1 ^- t
My mind’s filled with a thousand thoughts of you
4 z4 U! L& P/ G, S' _公仔箱論壇How you left me without a warning' u. W, C& n# h! A
But looking back I’m sure you tried to talk it through
0 y9 `8 `2 I, Y9 M$ |公仔箱論壇3 S  |- I% ?3 h  G# a
Now I say it so clearly
$ j0 F0 O& e( l( x3 L" ptvboxnow.comWe have been together but living separate lives
/ {! q, f. O  e1 s" i  e公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com; l+ G, u" Y1 S! y4 `# k
So, I wanna tell you I’m sorry5 I% Z( |8 Y& N" N+ g4 h& a
Baby, I can’t find the words
( V, T9 [/ A3 g% ~6 }1 h0 {  mBut, if I could
: ]: V& ?+ B+ @. @Than you know I would, yeahhhhhh
( h. R0 ?) y) \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 E' a5 w+ a# t
No, I won’t let goTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 C1 D: z7 `3 w  s# r8 b
No why we can be
( w" J, F$ c5 W$ gI won't watch my life crashing down on meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, A- q% D) L4 y
As I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhhTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- k# E0 D% f, h( h9 h
Girl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind
) O% T+ s  w2 m- d7 ~: z$ ^! k7 _tvboxnow.com
4 M( R9 _4 w- c+ y/ q+ c' O: Otvboxnow.comYou carried me like a river
* G9 u  w2 j5 |  o/ c$ z( qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How far we have come still surprises me
% b: d8 Y1 g" e  _公仔箱論壇1 F* Y7 E6 P' `
Now, I look in the mirror (look in the mirror)+ B: A: |& G6 @  O
Staring back is a man I used to be with youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) W8 L9 b3 n  ]# U" r
How I longed for you
) }% ^& ?4 ^. m公仔箱論壇
2 h; T' E0 L9 o: S) f9 U$ L) Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo, I won’t let go
9 I% R  q9 h- P1 C0 S- b, m1 ~No why we can be
/ x2 O# T. @3 Y1 n" a' htvboxnow.comI won't watch my life crashing down on meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% M! v& W# J7 o* T2 g% |' C- O+ u
As I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh
/ n8 V4 N  P8 l; P  X1 ^tvboxnow.comGirl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mindtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 d3 G( @( i( t) i

, m7 @# w2 l3 a- u7 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Girl I’m sorry I was wrongtvboxnow.com( ]0 i# Q% I0 g! F# A
Couldn’t be there, should have been so strong
6 c; F7 m. m8 d( I3 s2 Vtvboxnow.comSo, I’m sorry
: }; e  `( U/ _" C$ R; L! N公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* W3 R6 G0 E) \0 i) Z1 K
Ohhhhhhh公仔箱論壇* O& B/ W. J: Y+ {9 [" {" U/ O
No, I won’t let go
+ b8 }7 w# J, @  a- _- fNo why we can be
. U$ d! _  A5 Y; _tvboxnow.comI won't watch my life crashing down on me
$ M5 b- T( c% m公仔箱論壇As I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh
  [: w2 R/ p3 q2 J. C5 DGirl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind (on my mind)
; G) l0 C/ |; p3 n公仔箱論壇( ]( r7 Y4 [3 |1 g6 \# d* W
I won't watch my life crashing down on me公仔箱論壇2 a& b9 C9 q5 c7 C5 T1 v7 Y" Z
As I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhhtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 Z! ^+ G0 k1 w( {5 `$ U
Girl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind
6 N! r7 |/ F  E; F6 xOn my mind (on my mind)

作者: pinaroo    時間: 2014-6-4 11:56 AM

本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-6-4 12:02 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇0 I# r- v1 r! ~( t8 ^" B

- F" @/ f5 m+ q! R) G7 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks Stargate and Patsy for sharing this song.
/ _0 ]: z+ U) J5 X4 u  {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 s; N4 K0 r9 n# j- H( r$ \
Because is overcrowded for 活動帖.This one just highlight and 評分.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( g3 z. E+ S( r& m  ?8 w# v

* N: _) g$ M, a2 Y+ H3 G公仔箱論壇Both of you did a very good job singing this song.
4 j' p% J: X. U# Ktvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& E" R& i; A7 q6 U
多謝您們的分享.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 T# p! s6 e1 p2 h; C' \) F
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ~" {5 n; X& g/ f, u
請繼續支持本論壇.
9 z3 i2 [% k! {6 M4 g2 H; p7 f公仔箱論壇
! [. k- i0 _5 P' J努力呀.支持妳.
作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2014-6-5 09:24 PM

2位都唱得好輕快又投入.公仔箱論壇: F& h7 ^8 s3 z, J/ }4 M& ~5 y

- ?( A; I+ _# V" c2 b2 p3 Q" G公仔箱論壇期待2位下個合唱作品!!
作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-6-6 01:57 AM

i've wanted to record this song for a long time too! (i'm a big leann rimes fan!)
  Y1 [  H# _( g$ P0 Q, R9 d& ~thanks Eric for asking me to sing this with you!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 h5 @" u: S9 k2 H) Y  Q
support us and look forward to our next duet!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0