標題: [翻唱] Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man (星級演唱活動帖) [打印本頁] 作者: elaine_ko 時間: 2014-9-21 09:38 PM 標題: Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man (星級演唱活動帖)
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-9-21 10:02 PM 編輯 4 Z1 _* R8 c. n9 q8 P! b* d UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 3 x1 r7 b5 J6 Y6 M& ?公仔箱論壇Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man公仔箱論壇6 v' c, u e% \" _" w* r
4 v O( H! T5 Z9 }[attach]2942925[/attach] / u) V7 S, W# y; ttvboxnow.com ! u% Q2 R- }0 [& Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb , Z f* v+ J" g$ c+ m b: b. f第一次POST歌=] ; c- j/ l5 C" m( U5 KBRUNO MARS 既 When I Was Your Man ! X0 T& |( e9 g5 g- ^5 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb希望大家會中意啦=] ( f+ r' q/ w9 ~& Y# m# _0 d' s! `5 V6 r4 m% I/ I% K/ D+ |' R
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 O( o4 v: ~0 O* O+ B https://app.box.com/s/a681xiik1zd7dhzrx9r3 4 g" M- @' z- z! _) g( Y公仔箱論壇* p, F1 J6 R- i' b; ] t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 e3 u# e* Y O. p" i# x3 r# b* _
Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now 8 s# `8 V& L4 P. T# h' P- g' v# b, f公仔箱論壇Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same 4 J6 F* T/ A4 |( I1 N+ \2 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down. M9 ~* d- T6 {! I, U- P* }5 R
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your nameTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 L: _/ H/ k+ S: E
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% o8 \ C* D- i/ k- y1 p8 F
It all just sounds like oooooh…TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: g9 k; _* A3 `% U, ? H: P
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realizeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 G3 J# ?& V7 K% j
That I should have bought you flowers ) W/ H- g! c* J- A# b( ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd held your hand公仔箱論壇' t; o3 m! ]" F; Q$ O1 H3 q
Should have gave you all my hoursTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 u! m; s- @5 r" }" E% m1 t
When I had the chance公仔箱論壇4 A: p9 G" M$ N4 U! b: F
Take you to every party1 I* y, e- Q: G G/ D5 H5 @
Cause all you wanted to do was dance; g8 W" T& G5 g
Now my baby's dancing公仔箱論壇% k1 d, R7 Y0 _' Z# R
But she's dancing with another man , `4 E& {( k( |) F! G$ MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) i2 Z. z# E3 `' J" m
My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish waystvboxnow.com$ Y& K2 a) `5 H% h' Y5 Q
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life1 c* O& [2 }1 G. ~1 \4 c
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh…4 x# i z, u" ^9 X! N
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes公仔箱論壇! b, B0 j% o1 ^( d' Q. z
公仔箱論壇; l, Q" o! w. k' U6 G t# G# f) Z
It all just sounds like oooooh…9 }1 Y1 m6 Q0 l7 u0 l
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize7 P0 b$ i# t0 z' R+ h- r
That I should have bought you flowers 5 q! X" i }2 g0 l) A1 Q- h# pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And held your handTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ {4 ~' _' B2 u
Should have gave you all my hourstvboxnow.com) ]. H0 d) R) g
When I had the chance $ F% ~/ g4 Q; V% }2 FTake you to every party : k" N: {& z8 V5 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Cause all you wanted to do was dance公仔箱論壇) h8 D) L$ o0 D) e5 T
Now my baby's dancing公仔箱論壇+ m% T8 E3 s8 k/ O% t/ A+ A
But she's dancing with another mantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) C- B) ~% j! j! H8 A0 A
. M4 U+ p* h9 |7 A3 _, C公仔箱論壇Although it hurts" F- }6 R1 v: ?% y( U$ V7 y; O% n
I'll be the first to say that I was wrongTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 W5 v" h5 F+ ~$ J
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late * o0 S' t- d8 B" U6 n* E' }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To try and apologize for my mistakes # j4 n+ B, `7 a0 R9 n, f公仔箱論壇But I just want you to know , e: F! R$ \5 F& @公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com: @7 O1 g* f) b$ L/ I. i6 N/ L
I hope he buys you flowers 6 Y: \2 r! p! e& P4 o2 ^. \- p2 S+ II hope he holds your handtvboxnow.com+ u- U$ Q/ c4 ^1 g, ]
Give you all his hours % D S N( B2 F: ^7 F1 w' F) Ltvboxnow.comWhen he has the chance 5 R5 H8 F( E" ]) s n' T8 xtvboxnow.comTake you to every party 6 G1 q0 r+ N- r t, n ltvboxnow.comCause I remember how much you loved to dance $ X' ?1 ^ h' \1 S5 _, x2 uDo all the things I should have done公仔箱論壇. {$ @, A' j* U6 ^
When I was your man2 r/ b' q0 [5 e6 c6 [: K
Do all the things I should have done公仔箱論壇2 j4 O2 W- u0 I# C$ X
When I was your man作者: pinaroo 時間: 2014-9-21 10:23 PM