Board logo

標題: [自拍] April 9, SF奥运圣火传递实况 [打印本頁]

作者: vamp    時間: 2008-4-10 02:29 PM     標題: April 9, SF奥运圣火传递实况

Disappointed :019:
/ N* u1 O$ B2 R7 N: [% w公仔箱論壇Me and Friends are waitting for 5 hours in Embarcadero for the " Holy Fire " .公仔箱論壇; `) r+ B, D* u. k9 o$ N5 C0 W& _
But it an't show up ~~~ Damn it . :onion03:
; U) _* j# h' G7 ~; u" Q) Ptvboxnow.comthey change the path from regular  move to somewhere.tvboxnow.com( u& ?( L, X+ f8 l% l# {4 }
I am well understand, :024:caz of all those FU CKING
7 ^& q$ I3 |+ A" jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb藏独分子 Impudent.
1 N( e/ r( D) ^* qBecause of them I missed one of the most valuable moment.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  G# i# x, f" N: P: ?- f% H9 h
Anyways I still going to share this out.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 f( }* \4 [% L- z1 I5 }! H5 K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) [; A% j4 y1 G8 i0 u3 r# W: k
Here is me ~~~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; `" D& K  ~# q1 Z& E
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ J2 Z1 c# {0 S. H; q$ k8 [. r& ?

9 q, A+ G% Q1 ]( Y/ h0 a) p公仔箱論壇' q$ x" Z) X7 J& ?4 D0 g" Y2 c2 e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' {8 E4 I' C4 v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* g: f3 y/ X; q4 a) r6 F
My friends ~~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 }. i5 @# z5 |8 _: n0 u
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ]) o" Z3 T* i1 t" N* b

5 o3 Y' ^: K( h5 N2 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHere is my Mom also ~~~ she is with me today !!!全球华人,万众一心! Ha ha ha ...0 ?% ]: s2 F5 V+ h6 m! }
# p& T0 [! q5 E( I3 W% p$ I
8 b$ I; |% n4 R4 u* f
公仔箱論壇! n) f! D# q) [& |: z+ q

* d6 i+ {* J- stvboxnow.com
- y6 l* P  S% D; `公仔箱論壇, A6 I( s  ^( a' F* l+ F
9 S) M) x1 a9 K9 C- x7 L
tvboxnow.com' @+ ], H5 D; H+ v7 `+ t
[ 本帖最後由 vamp 於 2008-4-10 01:32 AM 編輯 ]
作者: jwxie518    時間: 2008-4-10 02:32 PM

原創!
  C( E9 ~8 F5 R3 @公仔箱論壇c仔支持你
作者: ylzk    時間: 2008-4-10 03:43 PM

看着奥运圣火在全球传递,心情自然无比高兴
作者: kenny8534    時間: 2008-4-10 06:19 PM

最不喜歡的就是那些滋事份子...把好好的一项和平運動染上政治色彩, 也令到許多不知原由的外籍人士也不贊同中國政府.
, T% i* p& G  h公仔箱論壇
+ I& Y! d, d9 O9 _2 ?tvboxnow.com說白了這就是奧運的悲哀, 為什麼沒有人能公平的看待整件事情呢???
作者: vank    時間: 2008-4-10 09:10 PM

support you!!
作者: kenny5116    時間: 2008-4-10 10:13 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: deyi_mizu    時間: 2008-4-11 02:32 AM

that time i really want to go but then when i watch the newstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 h# i, O3 j8 F7 d% S
their route change to the side of the marina
% o# i# N2 S+ Z6 a8 u$ r9 Z( ztherefore, i didnt go
% u, X$ N2 q: ^% s) s) OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。anyways, it was disappointing too
作者: Gavin.Pin    時間: 2008-4-12 12:20 AM

at there must very high lor
作者: JackyNelson    時間: 2008-4-12 05:00 AM     標題: 回復 #1 vamp 的帖子

wow.. I Hope it comes through NYC too, Let us give those non-sense plp pieces of our mind. :024:
  L7 H1 F* s$ O, h1 t9 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。:onion31: 公仔箱論壇# u3 p9 Y2 @5 Y" V8 m' @) R

% r; t+ Y1 [) Y& H5 \1 Q公仔箱論壇Support.!! :onion14:
作者: vamp    時間: 2008-4-12 08:47 AM     標題: 回復 #9 JackyNelson 的帖子

I hope you can see the holy fire la ~~~ caz most US ppl are not support China~~~ they are so suckz ~~~~
作者: MaybeContagious    時間: 2008-4-22 02:03 AM

:onion14:  thank you 4sharing
作者: dick007    時間: 2008-4-22 02:27 AM

haha... nice pics... thanks
作者: 打机发烧友    時間: 2008-4-22 03:28 PM

support CHINA ~~~~~~~~~``
作者: yumiko123456    時間: 2008-5-8 09:36 AM

支持支持...:onion05:
作者: my_dear    時間: 2008-5-8 09:41 AM

thx for sharing...nice pic..




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0