Board logo

標題: 玩命關頭7(see you again) [打印本頁]

作者: q94131042    時間: 2015-4-5 02:52 PM     標題: 玩命關頭7(see you again)

本帖最後由 q94131042 於 2015-4-5 02:54 PM 編輯
3 @& b; G! A' f: @  T% ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 S" O1 W/ j/ {3 _' q' U

4 t" g$ V6 p' C+ C! P+ _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIIy81lICjc
% z, c) C  Y4 T8 MLyrics:
) P% I& y  T2 e% X$ W/ Z& Htvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇& n0 w8 ?( n3 O) ~( H, l
It's been a long day without you my friendtvboxnow.com( }; w. U1 G. W9 }7 E: }
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you againTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. H  a7 C" D7 u& X" `6 @8 ~
We've come a long way from where we began
# y$ k: i& f3 \5 E+ J0 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
5 b) Q+ _& m4 ?* q) J% r8 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When I see you again
$ Q4 B1 J& z1 P: Y公仔箱論壇
. `, o( K* U  J& ~1 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDamn who knew all the planes we flew. t; T& ?+ W; A& ~
Good things we've been through
, l1 M9 O* w4 J6 B0 q& Y公仔箱論壇That I'll be standing right hereTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 Z- ]) z1 ~/ u2 o! A0 y
Talking to you about another path I
8 {; N" y' G( @tvboxnow.comKnow we loved to hit the road and laugh
* W& P* f# W& R9 r6 L公仔箱論壇But something told me that it wouldn't last
2 X9 M# T0 {8 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHad to switch up look at things different see the bigger pictureTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 r/ y4 Z6 H  ~  l, ^
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place
! n4 x& x+ I+ Q3 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) K9 j( b/ n! B" _# v8 ~: Y4 A: S
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?公仔箱論壇1 x$ [0 l# ?, b9 i
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
: |9 W  ?  o2 vAnd now you gonna be with me for the last rideTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 z; S6 r- R# c* P" ]1 d" c* Z
2 t7 X/ g" A" M4 h) R" `5 P
It's been a long day without you my friend
+ q. `2 [5 p$ w/ q: E9 l0 V公仔箱論壇And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
4 g) v/ M. T9 _0 w* z$ a1 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We've come a long way from where we began$ V& J# _2 n* v
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
: @# N# f4 c1 a1 Q1 Zwhen I see you again
4 u8 m) V7 A9 y8 f+ y% u" Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 P$ K# G/ c+ B0 ]7 k$ Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFirst you both go out your way) L; L8 f$ R/ i9 k
And the vibe is feeling strong and what'stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 g! V: }- |3 v- ~
Small turn to a friendship a friendship
: f9 {# t3 {0 H; `+ D7 _4 l4 cTurn into a bond and that bond will never
/ S0 \8 r  I' v8 ABe broke and the love will never get lost
- E- z7 B; L- D: jAnd when brotherhood come first then the line
3 m% Z! X6 H9 Z/ Z公仔箱論壇Will never be crossed established it on our ownTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 X! J, I, s4 _* d8 c* `
When that line had to be drawn and that line is what/ ~  V* L, W4 v
We reach so remember me when I'm gone
, ]8 D; Y& g4 q6 B: E0 m1 y) Y/ h6 Y* c( j# Y! h
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
2 l/ }) J8 q2 v: [/ Ltvboxnow.comEverything I went through you were standing there by my side
  x; |" ?2 m0 A9 ^/ \2 {And now you gonna be with me for the last ride
* c) j4 }) S) o" h# Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" \& t# _+ h" Jtvboxnow.comSo let the light guide your way hold every memoryTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( W5 \9 {2 T$ n
As you go and every road you take will always lead you hometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 R9 z" f0 Y( o4 ^1 O+ I

3 |3 F: q+ ?5 Ptvboxnow.comIt's been a long day without you my friend/ s0 t# Q3 u7 M7 j% e6 D: O+ K
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you againTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# E) k4 l* Q" h
We've come a long way from where we begantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; z1 R# V" `+ y7 i; e1 Z
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
& d- k, q3 f1 \# {! {. c7 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When I see you again
作者: hmaaaa    時間: 2015-4-6 05:03 AM

謝謝大大分享~感恩!
作者: fatgal5    時間: 2015-4-6 09:55 AM

Thanks for sharing
作者: ntc123321    時間: 2015-4-6 10:10 PM

thanks for sharing
作者: achan1828    時間: 2015-4-10 11:15 PM

Thanks for sharing !
作者: huihui77    時間: 2015-4-17 09:12 PM

thanks for sharing
作者: mandyong1980    時間: 2015-6-13 05:27 PM

thsnks
作者: kitkitkit2    時間: 2015-6-30 09:12 PM

thx....................
作者: sex9413    時間: 2015-8-5 01:30 PM

thank you very much
作者: tseaun    時間: 2015-9-12 08:03 PM

thanks you....................
作者: 5522288855    時間: 2015-9-18 04:17 PM

謝謝您的分享~~辛苦囉
作者: hkgorchid    時間: 2015-9-21 12:04 PM

Thanks a lot!
作者: mandyong1980    時間: 2015-9-21 04:26 PM

THANKS
作者: ruyt4870    時間: 2015-9-25 11:08 PM

好好聽~~卸卸分享
作者: mandyong1980    時間: 2015-10-12 03:56 PM

thaknks
作者: colgat    時間: 2015-11-16 11:14 AM

Thank you for your sharing !
作者: kitkitkit2    時間: 2016-1-8 09:34 PM

thx..................
作者: ipmiu    時間: 2016-4-30 02:04 AM

thanks!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0