
[attach]3100595[/attach]
其實聽到其他人翻唱已經好中意呢隻歌
自己係bridge到加左d和音, 但唔知岩唔岩
希望大家中意
https://soundcloud.com/siu-man-ko/creep-radiohead-julia-cover
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Y/ }2 W1 F# |/ d- W公仔箱論壇1 V5 c6 O D- L2 g
公仔箱論壇( f2 N$ Q6 ^9 s; V$ U$ e- ]7 I4 C
When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so very special
公仔箱論壇( s) u5 t% u2 z& R% X; lBut I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
tvboxnow.com& \* O" Q9 [7 p) w3 Z5 ?9 W9 iI don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so very special
I wish I was special
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
7 ^) O6 h3 E! J3 l9 K5 |He's running away
He's running out
He's running away
He's running out
Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I wish I was special
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb P4 P! L" m! l. wBut I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
如果想參加,請上帖 留言登記.
, D. L3 F8 Y- G$ N5 a7 N9 u唱得唔錯.但妳好耐無上來.
- U5 t( u2 L1 R) [0 Y多謝妳的分享.8 M* D/ A4 d8 w$ V0 m( E
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 r$ S( j7 Q, Q7 q8 z
請支持本論壇.
努力呀.支持妳.公仔箱論壇; O5 j! n% A8 @ L0 e# Y

| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |