Board logo

標題: [韓國綜藝] 跪求Healing Camp 20150803 Gary 李光洙 中字BT下载 [打印本頁]

作者: snowy_june    時間: 2015-8-10 10:08 PM     標題: 跪求Healing Camp 20150803 Gary 李光洙 中字BT下载

如题。 想看宋智孝和GARY之间的访谈。极。想。, V5 W" O: c9 j* g1 D7 H
拜托了。全能的公仔箱神。
作者: sunlokf    時間: 2015-8-11 09:03 PM

呢道唔個求檔區喎
作者: snowy_june    時間: 2015-8-12 12:13 AM

Haha. Really ah? I saw someone do sin ga wor.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( N' N4 z  i' R3 h; c6 t5 }8 }

3 x( e4 j' I4 ?- U' iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Gum not here then where? I really want to find that show, so far no BT seed, all the baidu and need china mobile which obviously I don't have.
作者: singjai    時間: 2015-8-12 02:44 AM

Haha. Really ah? I saw someone do sin ga wor.
, q% C! k, H) E. a& R9 G! WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% t$ Z( ]5 V/ n! G9 w
Gum not here then where? I really want to find that show, so far no BT seed, all the baidu and need china mobile which obviously I don't have.5 p) i; T6 c  e" ^9 j0 f- z* \, c
snowy_june 發表於 2015-8-12 12:13 AM
ha mud yea ha? really mud ar? lin english dou ng sic type.
" \  {* F) `2 k- d6 [8 Q9 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbnot here mic not here lor.
) Y: o8 N9 ~4 ^" C5 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& Z, c: N% l" d& M; {' e8 |tvboxnow.comhttp://www.tvboxnow.com/forum-92-1.html
! K. E. T" \$ S/ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ D$ k) m0 X% f
here ar, find dou ng find ha mer ha jer?
- V! G$ K, P; I+ [  G$ D7 |6 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 ~3 t9 k; s# G+ Z* l公仔箱論壇you are just too lazy to find any type of downloading. as i know thunder download should have or u could choose to watch online in china website.公仔箱論壇' i" J- @; u" ?+ Q! P

3 {/ M8 @! U: x6 n$ a/ b0 O* Vuseless ppl stop yelling plz. " K% A: ?. U% C8 k, X

8 V7 B6 d2 m$ p1 d* J3 \0 |( Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIm going to download from thunder now and you should try again by urself.
作者: johnchancs    時間: 2015-8-18 07:26 PM

http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/OhLQDALQIwAqfcFVf40tvboxnow.com2 t. ]+ X2 u7 \5 r3 W! c6 t5 Q# z
試試這個,下載完成後把這過文件最後的".2.txt"刪除。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) I8 w  o6 S, Q
跟著按"是"便可以播放。這個是內含中文字幕的標清版。tvboxnow.com+ c/ \! v9 o  a/ p* O! }- [
Enjoy
作者: snowy_june    時間: 2015-8-21 12:56 AM

5# johnchancs 公仔箱論壇" L/ D2 }) T' y0 e) _
Thanks. But is there anyway to do without thunder, it gave me a lot of problems previously.
作者: johnchancs    時間: 2015-8-21 01:10 AM

I don't know what problems caused to you when using thunder.
: S  P. N; s# V# O- |. `# [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHowever, you can download this episode from this address
  W) \" G. q/ ]6 T8 F0 ?. Whttp://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntkVDaTtvboxnow.com$ I  P5 s6 q4 j* Q8 w6 f4 b
This download needs to use 百度雲管家 which you can easily find in the internet.
作者: tvb1413    時間: 2015-8-22 09:14 AM

thx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0