Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Lionel Richie - Lady [打印本頁]

作者: beepbeep113    時間: 2015-10-12 11:01 PM     標題: Lionel Richie - Lady

本帖最後由 beepbeep113 於 2015-10-12 11:31 PM 編輯
. U) [) ^8 \( C2 @1 z$ w% g: n公仔箱論壇' A- _" Q; D0 D6 ?5 M, T9 s1 I. _. t
一位朋友出 show 前上我地 Band 房練習,彈比佢的 Demo Song
1 E4 Z6 Z2 c, Y% g) |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( i, k1 F  t) A- S+ L1 _

  D8 C) _3 D! N, h8 e8 k. d: l3 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! K. v1 Z+ F- G! ~
https://soundcloud.com/shirazee6360/ladycover-raymond-x-channel-band-2014-09-12mp3tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) f. V0 j  x# L% j! g/ j- [

+ }. N0 |' I5 {7 _) z9 x9 o* C9 b  M' CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com# l8 v( S4 q7 Y$ K1 S8 o+ r
Ladytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. n" i. i/ B8 O# c8 `7 e* W& h: g
tvboxnow.com* \2 m' ]  z$ D9 T9 {- @9 d/ R
Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you
; ^3 g% M# G. Z& i公仔箱論壇You have made me what I am and I am yours# f6 M, ]; N% a: ]: d
My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you
- R. Y/ {( D: Y/ P  _tvboxnow.comLet me hold you in my arms forever more- V# b7 N9 m2 T6 f( |

& [5 c$ r" z& X2 l0 r公仔箱論壇You have gone and made me such a fool
. a1 B* M3 [3 q& H) W" E/ ltvboxnow.comI'm so lost in your love& n" X( J7 e) p8 j& C# H5 ]
And oh, we belong together
" W; j- h# Z" m/ ^7 t- H. ]  BWon't you believe in my song?
4 O' Q2 q1 X3 Z; W公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; Z$ c, Q* t. M  k: K3 _! x! q0 v
Lady, for so many years I thought I'd never find you
2 s3 D6 X# M1 A2 c! Q8 e6 O公仔箱論壇You have come into my life and made me whole
& C2 Q0 n- v' U3 x1 p! _# q; W公仔箱論壇Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning" n  m/ v' t& Z
Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear
. W5 W" y0 w% ?: G: ~tvboxnow.com
/ O0 q# l7 W- M, C! w公仔箱論壇In my eyes I see no one else but you
2 B& N" h' B( Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's no other love like our love公仔箱論壇1 H8 r4 |6 z+ @, f8 d
And yes, oh yes, I'll always want you near me
8 y# }2 a7 b1 B1 d; Ktvboxnow.comI've waited for you for so long
% B, x, B5 x% w( Z
/ i; X/ M- i3 I9 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Lady, your love's the only love I need公仔箱論壇7 v  H4 ?# M- X& D- U9 Z7 E2 E
And beside me is where I want you to be公仔箱論壇- F) K- g3 {) N  E; F* H, j
'cause, my love, there's somethin' I want you to know
, F( l& u3 U2 D4 WYou're the love of my life, you're my lady
( e+ n6 ]" W* P9 M3 V+ x& Z( I公仔箱論壇
5 f- h* ~4 A; Z7 d: p% U) T" q. qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% C9 k- ^  R$ U4 ~
https://soundcloud.com/shirazee6360/ladycover-raymond-x-channel-band-2014-09-12mp3
' {1 s$ N) x5 w8 N. ^1 N# v. hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. B) K$ v( Y0 Ktvboxnow.com
, r0 }' @: I: a) G  _tvboxnow.com
0 P$ _3 P: x! i, n公仔箱論壇' m+ o2 [% L* x5 {. f  z  f" d

作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2015-10-13 11:03 PM

beepbeep113 唱得好好又充滿情深嘅感情,聽得好投入.
, s1 h& m" u9 F+ Y1 x0 z5 c% W7 L公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com% w5 P' n0 q# d9 u9 j, b
期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: Asplund    時間: 2015-10-24 02:39 AM

awesome cover!tvboxnow.com; N- i5 c+ @9 o
beautiful voice and control.
" C/ M; I/ E, f$ g. Ywould love to sing with you some time.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2015-11-6 11:05 AM

越唱到尾越入境界。。。。simple and smooth。Thanks
作者: beepbeep113    時間: 2015-11-6 12:01 PM

Guys, thanks very much




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0