Board logo

標題: [賽車] MotoGP Round 16 [打印本頁]

作者: qqhunter    時間: 2015-10-19 07:30 PM     標題: MotoGP Round 16

各位大佬,可否share 18/10/2015 MotoGP Round 16 Phillip Island.無限感激。
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-19 08:06 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: qqhunter    時間: 2015-10-19 08:13 PM

Many thanks
作者: 97471274    時間: 2015-10-19 08:58 PM

no link
作者: limpangpang    時間: 2015-10-19 09:18 PM

Thanks A@ndrew
作者: ippie    時間: 2015-10-19 10:06 PM

I did as what I did last week but the torrent file changed to be html...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) P; @. j+ S9 s
Pls help...
作者: blocket    時間: 2015-10-19 10:39 PM

Thanks for sharing
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-19 10:41 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ippie    時間: 2015-10-19 10:46 PM

yes ar.....
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-19 10:54 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ippie    時間: 2015-10-19 11:12 PM

it's not a complaint la....
) I9 l* X! G  m  G; N+ f" K  X" ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just want to know what's the problem.tvboxnow.com. \6 R2 V3 S2 j
Can't wait to see the race ma...
作者: rrrrr    時間: 2015-10-19 11:37 PM

thX A@ndrew!!!!!!!!!!
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-19 11:52 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: kiki69    時間: 2015-10-20 12:56 AM

Thx A@ndrew!!! you are the best
作者: ippie    時間: 2015-10-20 09:28 AM

OK, here is what I have done.
  P) |( B. }+ S. d4 R2 FI can get to your link where I can see lots of choices. Thx to you./ m8 W. p& a% v+ o5 L
Then I choose Moto GP and slip all the ads.公仔箱論壇( ~) w4 G; ~9 p0 C* k3 s! o0 H
Then I see a DOWNLOAD on the right hand side and above the advertisement.* t0 t& F" d$ J4 `2 ^
Able to download the torrent link.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 J) Y9 }% E# W6 [6 ]$ R
But, it says it's html instead of torrent...: J5 y+ S- H3 [2 V/ B# X

( T5 `( Z- C3 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ P/ K7 y- Q5 N8 X6 ^Did I do this correctly?
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-20 01:48 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: kamyang    時間: 2015-10-21 12:06 AM

thank you your sharing
作者: Leotree    時間: 2015-10-21 02:01 AM

Many thanks A@ndrew!!!
作者: hemun    時間: 2015-10-22 04:43 AM

多谢分享----特别多谢 A@ndrew 多谢晒。




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0