Board logo

標題: [自唱歌曲] John Legend - All Of Me [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2015-12-13 12:21 PM     標題: John Legend - All Of Me

John Legend - All Of Me3 _. W# z* r% R
tvboxnow.com4 J3 }2 q/ Z; d, y4 b
[attach]3260199[/attach]* A* H. d+ O6 A- l7 U+ B% y
https://app.box.com/s/utlc5u4an8cdh4no81y50ux318jqcavkTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- a. H/ S% v- I! y

2 N$ M8 q  k8 N  O, [0 _tvboxnow.com"All Of Me"
7 B+ A3 L% |! V2 |( R- K8 l3 _# J
/ k- U0 w) t" X[Verse 1:]
4 r+ B" s" A( C! v! bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。What would I do without your smart mouth?
" R4 S- r# I3 V7 _6 w* Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDrawing me in, and you kicking me out
! F0 K1 D. m1 d1 N! G! P2 n+ _6 hYou've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
2 x/ [* K; ]4 }) Q- Vtvboxnow.comWhat's going on in that beautiful mind
2 ^4 h5 M1 ^. k5 W, x6 M公仔箱論壇I'm on your magical mystery ridetvboxnow.com9 w. m7 ^6 y( A' n7 ]1 ^+ d9 z# n
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alrighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 I9 V$ |8 d; W; Z) c1 N% f; l6 k

" s, Q4 }4 f2 V[Pre-Chorus:]
: g$ O5 T  N) lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My head's under water
! h- e4 l3 m+ ]But I'm breathing fine
3 h- L, e% F" t4 d5 J8 fYou're crazy and I'm out of my mind
1 F2 O# k& v& [/ [5 I公仔箱論壇
. s5 f9 I( t- dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[Chorus:]tvboxnow.com1 R9 Q* H! o7 w9 }' n8 @0 y3 ]$ v
'Cause all of me
. X2 [0 W9 \, ?1 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLoves all of you
5 B9 i0 \0 _" xtvboxnow.comLove your curves and all your edges
% |$ _; g7 n" I0 dAll your perfect imperfectionsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- T# L: v0 ^# l4 Z9 n1 b# R2 R. @
Give your all to me8 T! F& y) E6 |2 c( c( W! n
I'll give my all to youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% T( R, q7 K- A# ]+ u6 |# T
You're my end and my beginning
1 ?4 F6 W: [$ K& [9 O, yEven when I lose I'm winning公仔箱論壇& y, F/ m) N/ o; `
'Cause I give you all of meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 Z  Y/ T3 l+ e. V- S
And you give me all of you, oh oh
& C2 Q4 t. C' @+ o* _' e* uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# q  f5 G6 a0 T' j
[Verse 2:]公仔箱論壇$ F7 r* E. J! Z
How many times do I have to tell youtvboxnow.com! U9 z1 @2 Y0 h' l- V
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
& c+ D6 i/ |- j) RThe world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
! D7 I" Q# E  z8 Jtvboxnow.comYou're my downfall, you're my museTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 ?( ^% p" d5 {0 T: Q
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
8 Z  V, X9 [, j0 H+ v  e* L公仔箱論壇I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! l$ M; t. ^: W8 E' F; n

) c: G- Q. |: N+ E$ C[Pre-Chorus:]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; G# B' I* F% a% ?1 h
My head's under water
- R" y* p4 B  D( s公仔箱論壇But I'm breathing finetvboxnow.com6 _% i! \4 r. O6 q* P2 ]: A
You're crazy and I'm out of my mindTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: w3 B! A; |1 y  X+ Z5 w: \
# H8 Z1 Z+ P; O$ L
[Chorus:]
5 _7 x( e2 @+ h% I1 V5 D'Cause all of me2 A- ~' u% o2 r0 G) S& O7 g$ k
Loves all of youtvboxnow.com3 H' a' s0 g5 Z. B& v% B* {
Love your curves and all your edges
' |1 O, Z+ i" ?+ m( q) jAll your perfect imperfections
$ r6 D* a) I: n! f3 M9 @5 O9 J# JGive your all to meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ?/ }. N$ \/ A4 \1 y* I% ]4 J
I'll give my all to you( `" @0 _' h- [$ i% I
You're my end and my beginning" u$ u) ^+ @' b; v
Even when I lose I'm winningtvboxnow.com5 \! N/ n& P9 l) G- m
'Cause I give you all of me
3 i5 g3 \8 f3 z* C公仔箱論壇And you give me all of you, oh oh公仔箱論壇; N' u$ B4 Z5 @0 y! m

+ Y+ r, v% p$ ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[Bridge:]
5 U# A8 C8 V1 A3 v% n* k公仔箱論壇Give me all of you公仔箱論壇3 G+ o# |) w( N$ E
Cards on the table, we're both showing heartstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' D  c: w' R4 M1 ~. R
Risking it all, though it's hard5 e' m3 n% a8 Y% Y) ~  ~: L
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% }; I: o. D$ L3 E2 G
[Chorus:]
; t+ X. r( g. r5 c. rtvboxnow.com'Cause all of me
5 p: `5 O# ]2 l" L5 rtvboxnow.comLoves all of you5 {2 c) g* b( R9 t* U
Love your curves and all your edgestvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ O  U# f; V$ J7 s1 Y( {" f
All your perfect imperfections公仔箱論壇- g* U: q0 a* x4 Q( j( `' {& N
Give your all to metvboxnow.com, ]8 w  i6 f* P( v2 D
I'll give my all to youtvboxnow.com8 G, Y  ^( f$ j4 ]8 {
You're my end and my beginning公仔箱論壇$ F& Y2 Y/ H# T5 `
Even when I lose I'm winning
# h# ]3 b5 Y6 [& L公仔箱論壇'Cause I give you all of metvboxnow.com3 d9 F" v7 a( A1 X
And you give me all of you
7 \8 k1 p5 m$ x
* A* X4 |9 m& a% z  x5 e+ N; a9 n9 @I give you all of me/ `* R; H9 c! c
And you give me all of you, oh oh

- R' M, Z% ?/ C- y( J+ Q2 N! k; ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

作者: Evelyn.    時間: 2015-12-14 10:15 PM

元大長:公仔箱論壇7 s6 E3 x! T. q2 K% v0 ?+ v+ G/ `
上週正正係     離開35周年,您演繹呢首愛情 lum 歌唔知有冇特別用意呢?  唱得好有 heart,我很喜歡您這個 cover 呀  : \4 N3 M) t$ x) R5 _# U( Z
# ]; `; I+ i" i& v. b! @) r

* U/ w& X- \  wtvboxnow.comEvelyn
作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2015-12-15 10:05 PM

元大長 唱得好情深又投入,女仔聽咗你唱呢首歌一定會好陶醉.公仔箱論壇! R( x3 @# Q. c5 Q& c/ H0 b1 c: z

8 w: f4 ?, v' O1 w% x& z, H2 B0 L' w& [tvboxnow.com期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: jadebox    時間: 2015-12-20 12:01 AM

師兄真係超勁!!! 的確令人陶醉!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0