轉載: 0 o% |3 r; _1 Q: QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。by teddy | 人情 : q4 q: C% c9 P9 u/ n 3 Z/ R2 `5 L5 g. U+ u+ x有一首用西班牙文寫成的情詩Tonight I can write the saddest lines,是我心愛的作品之一。每回讀到,都會被它的深情所觸動 ── 愛一個人,但被對方離棄,分開,仍然日思夜念,輾轉反側,痛苦矛盾,卻無論如何無法把這人從記憶中抹去。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 k) w1 Z& ~- _% \6 @
詩是已故智利詩人Pablo Neruda (聶魯達)所寫。他是1971年諾貝爾文學獎得主,1973年因為白血病逝世。記得1994年的《事先張揚的求愛事件》嗎?這戲講述的,正是當年因政治原因流亡海外的詩人聶魯達,在意大利某小島上跟一個郵差相遇的動人故事。 * b v- ^" v. Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb這詩歷來最為人傳誦的是以下一句:- ]8 v) j2 S- ~7 q6 R! U2 W
' n% G2 e- q* w9 O# i+ w% G公仔箱論壇Love is so short, forgetting is so long. 4 H, t$ V; G0 E : E1 K" B: j4 Z% u0 o4 r3 j9 RLove is so short, forgetting is so long.(愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長),這句,幾乎便是全詩的靈魂。真的,要徹底忘記曾深深愛過的人,談何容易?不管愛如何短暫,忘記需要時間,而這段時間或會十分漫長。剎那刻骨銘心的情緣,忘了忘不了的過去,忐忑而無法收拾,益覺蕩氣迴腸了。 # q, u) w* B6 {# m2 ]* n公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇$ F. u9 o! e8 ^$ a2 q0 K http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSh3mjW6vb4 2 {" [& \. m }- @( ]4 y( k' N " @$ E/ |' h" S# u0 JTonight I can write the saddest lines. % g! K, V" F3 ` E/ D; ?Write, for example,'The night is shattered: d: c; o+ D) d: o
and the blue stars shiver in the distance.'* Q* i q' d4 W# U
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.公仔箱論壇' Q% ~- x( \2 H( u1 |# I
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.tvboxnow.com% z9 q4 n% s+ D: ^8 t
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too. ; S# i6 L% f( y2 ^6 N! |! T, W0 ^Through nights like this one I held her in my armstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 Y5 [/ J+ c- r0 d3 {
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; Q" @+ L$ B' `1 _/ p# K
She loved me sometimes, and I loved her too.tvboxnow.com! ?6 e! `1 R" O7 Q# |' T
How could one not have loved her great still eyes. & y' ^. w. C0 g4 S1 A I% @( A, Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTonight I can write the saddest lines.公仔箱論壇) {0 M3 w/ t* O0 Q* ? q0 G
To think that I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her. 3 Y8 W C: {# u$ D6 Stvboxnow.comTo hear the immense night, still more immense without her. 5 b6 ?( B0 r7 \$ A3 a) q& PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.$ z7 l4 \. ]2 h3 c/ Z
What does it matter that my love could not keep her.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 V- J& I4 G1 R( n3 d! c M
The night is shattered and she is not with me.tvboxnow.com! c( t& l+ d# B6 J# P5 T: h# F
This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.1 e5 q* r* M5 c, f6 t" t6 W
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her. 0 ~0 v# ?" ~3 L) p+ I2 p; @% uMy sight searches for her as though to go to her.5 Q8 b- a5 O( B" v L( u
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.* Y( X$ d" i* v8 k, P6 Z+ B" W
The same night whitening the same trees. 4 u. H, Z7 h0 d# E3 N& q! D公仔箱論壇We, of that time, are no longer the same.( o4 @% ]. Q& N* I5 G# [
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her. # S! c$ `. o1 c6 i3 q' f公仔箱論壇My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing. 3 ?+ K- P& T) u4 U/ atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnother's. She will be another's. Like my kisses before.8 l+ j7 ?7 E5 T1 U l* \: }7 [
Her voice. Her bright body. Her inifinite eyes.公仔箱論壇/ ?- W1 U% b* s! T
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her. - x3 Q& `5 J ?Love is so short, forgetting is so long. 1 B9 J9 a( D8 c9 S/ b/ |6 x公仔箱論壇Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms 8 w" M& R$ U9 C# `my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her. 6 w! b9 l; R. M- Jtvboxnow.comThough this be the last pain that she makes me suffertvboxnow.com* p% c9 t: R7 E/ M/ {2 b
and these the last verses that I write for her. % s- a3 H8 _8 N; f( u$ f, YPablo Neruda tvboxnow.com0 D+ J5 Q1 w# l. U
[attach]316449[/attach]作者: www1985210 時間: 2008-5-29 09:29 AM