/ n- b7 N1 L* Q+ [5 _tvboxnow.comtvboxnow.com2 f9 R3 w. p, M1 [
Lyrics: + N' @9 Y$ ^$ N公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 F, e2 P: V0 \
You better watch outTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 E6 a: {1 v# o4 X; o. H
You better not cry公仔箱論壇( n4 V% s3 m$ e! I: K
Better not proudtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, i8 d- n- z" O
I'm telling you why - `* d( y7 d+ W: E3 l, N& G) `, E: k$ V公仔箱論壇Santa Claus is coming to towntvboxnow.com5 r* N+ o5 i/ _+ d! r
$ {( X; I6 A7 ?! ?0 \I'm dreaming of a white Christmas 公仔箱論壇4 t' w) G7 b- a5 [( {) Q+ N
Just like the ones I used to know ' A0 F8 b. R" LWhere the treetops glisten and children listen / H+ ~- w m3 B2 Q, X- _9 {6 Ctvboxnow.comTo hear sleigh bells in the snow 0 p' o1 Q4 M9 `1 K 6 @6 R Z$ V/ x/ \$ L5 H4 J' Btvboxnow.comI'm dreaming of a white Christmas ' O7 t+ `& } i+ I3 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With every Christmas card I write tvboxnow.com2 }. {5 Q/ O, M
May your days be merry and bright / N. }( j) d+ O3 Y% _# ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd may all your Christmas' be white 8 k3 I# {- Y8 @$ i8 R, n 4 _. k. T U+ i2 S( `$ ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Silent night holy night & ~: H. k7 {1 KAll is calm, all is bright 7 T2 [' I L- k4 o2 ?! Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbvon yon virgin mother and child / W3 j& C2 c6 @Holy infant so tender and mild " W' D6 W0 C) k. ySleep in heavenly peace " @/ O0 u" ` P) x/ S- ]1 ISleep in heavenly peacetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 W$ D k3 ~) G. s- z4 `) ?4 {
8 m% p. O7 ^% f# J
I don't want a lot for Christmastvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 F' {# n* y% m; [
There is just one thing I need, and I& c% m. C9 S0 \' E* i
Don't care about the presents公仔箱論壇* `. x4 G/ F! r+ B% X% B
Underneath the Christmas treeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ Z" N: K6 y1 T+ d6 t! U z1 ^
I don't need to hang my stocking + N% [; B( t$ R+ f8 j k$ R公仔箱論壇There upon the fireplace6 t6 V8 Y n# k K$ k" ?- s
Santa Claus won't make me happytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 i8 c' t8 }4 ` Q) f6 ^
With a toy on Christmas day + A% e1 q! ]( `1 c3 m, C# U/ M: `* Wtvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇3 _1 V* o1 x6 c, x/ d' q! ^* }
I just want you for my owntvboxnow.com# s" s3 C) ^5 i
More than you could ever knowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% N1 |) d3 w0 D% n( O( s4 m
Make my wish come true$ K/ r( q# Y I) t3 V" y( G0 ~
All I want for Christmas is you $ Q0 G+ d, C" ?' b* K' Z Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyou baby $ C/ e: O S+ u' {) Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇8 j- V& t2 K7 n/ q4 N3 k3 d
Giddy-up jingle horse 1 l {- C( Y$ o f, A6 m% J! Zpick up your feet " q- x9 O7 Y1 J6 Y, s& { T公仔箱論壇Jingle around the clock 3 f. k! {' o1 h- d! O7 n( W b6 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mix and a-mingle in the jingling beat 2 q. u1 H ~$ y公仔箱論壇That's the jingle bell,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ v; | X6 L) p" |$ l5 v3 P
that's the jingle bell,+ ^( h" ^9 C' g! u( x( l
that's the jingle bell rock!作者: 元大長 時間: 2015-12-22 01:10 AM
Have a wonderful holiday and thank you for the beautiful songs, sure that will light up the festivity in the forum. Happy X'mas !作者: pinaroo 時間: 2015-12-22 05:01 AM
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2015-12-22 06:06 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇: A9 R; U3 u; `4 y
: X( H; ` A! b5 e' btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVincy 標題無問題.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ u" Y. ~4 Q: l# M1 @7 h
. g1 K, N* B k6 x e+ P公仔箱論壇請支持本論壇. ; T. T$ k' }8 a. J D7 r3 w) Etvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 j1 M6 N. \1 k* L
努力呀.支持妳. 7 Y8 t7 h5 T- M* BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com- N( z& F, W# Q2 N/ [; y
Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.作者: ~劍全~ 時間: 2015-12-22 10:56 PM