Board logo

標題: [翻唱] 周華健 Let it go Wakin Chau [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2017-3-8 06:26 AM     標題: 周華健 Let it go Wakin Chau

本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2017-3-8 06:48 AM 編輯 tvboxnow.com; j5 _5 p8 @! t# B9 I' f
6 Y* x  k7 Z; N8 J
周華健 Let it go Wakin Chau
7 |4 F, L& ]+ @9 J% z7 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇$ u, \+ E& o2 n* C3 i8 W# f
[attach]3584751[/attach]. p9 {8 A7 v  X8 l
% h$ Z) ^' }: B0 q9 v
公仔箱論壇1 g( e+ `. a' E+ L8 {, B
https://app.box.com/s/3676dhe73lnxznof0v24jhhi9secf5ni
  J5 J7 R! i( [3 b% G+ Z9 z& A+ r  n. j0 _7 G3 h. x4 K, }! ^$ r" s

+ d' T8 c( M2 ~) n+ YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Let it go
tvboxnow.com: V) M3 B% q# m3 q- H9 N

/ ^# _" C' }) b4 |) r4 X- aThe snow glows white on the mountain tonighttvboxnow.com# O0 S+ k& {" s* W' Q
Not a footprint to be seen
0 P' ^/ x9 ]! L. a. M/ h, Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA kingdom of isolation
# T+ w6 C2 p7 S! g* S6 h! ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd it looks like I'm the Queen
3 C6 T; ?1 s3 f( STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
! A2 U4 C, q$ n( h, d, E. Z公仔箱論壇Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I triedtvboxnow.com, b8 B* c! f' I+ `5 v" y+ \3 Z: u+ K
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
( q$ J0 z, P" B/ v; A4 [: BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Be the good girl you always have to be
8 h1 m4 {0 X9 ?( M) pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Conceal, don’t feel公仔箱論壇/ {! z  m% h" G, \8 s. h
Don’t let them know' P. C' g' I. e# N7 C
Well, now they know Let it go! Let it go!tvboxnow.com& e9 o! [$ S  ]& w0 l& f
Can’t hold it back anymore
( _5 N8 B/ ]0 Q0 r- {Let it go!
: U) K. q% N, j& k" yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Let it go!3 R" K# I$ v, @/ Z9 L% V2 g
Turn away and slam the door+ O( f  M/ G9 L1 y1 I' v
I don't care
4 P: q9 x6 _4 j8 p  Z; {What they're going to say
; k& q# I* o' ~* \9 G; _& HLet the storm rage ontvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. a5 P+ f, R9 x9 |1 ~2 ~& i
The cold never bothered me anyway
9 A- L- o$ M* rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  W  _- n! y( _* S  u6 s
It’s funny how some distance
: B/ q* G: v* K- XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Makes everything seem small
7 [& I& o' V  ^' l9 u% Y* Z* mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd the fears that once controlled me
9 U3 T% j! r) m+ G0 p, vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Can’t get to me at all公仔箱論壇% r! G1 H; g: Z/ _* S
It's time to see what I can do
" P, K7 Y$ L- x) D/ j/ i- Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo test the limits and break through
9 z5 _# X' c1 {& F5 ?* fNo right, no wrong, no rules for me公仔箱論壇+ \/ T5 E9 i/ }: \5 j! w
I'm free  Let it go! Let it go!
. R- L# @+ ~- k; W; k公仔箱論壇I am one with the wind and skytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 X) J! w( u, B0 N" Z: Y2 e
Let it go! Let it go!
8 [7 q* w- @! M; jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You'll never see me cry
0 A; `# ?3 `9 b6 N* L4 s. Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHere I stand, and here I'll stay
5 i% M9 m8 \3 m/ B: a% tLet the storm rage on
3 ]& d" _. i1 a# c7 o/ b公仔箱論壇
; D, i& Q) L5 l$ f8 U$ m, R0 S  VMy power flurries through the air into the groundtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ S6 R; T6 ^/ l0 v
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around9 U* c4 w* g% B: p) Y
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blasttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% G9 J: k; S, V" m
I'm never going back, the past is in the past公仔箱論壇, ^- N, o' `! i" a$ w
Let it go!公仔箱論壇# Y8 o  o9 d. @2 ^
Let it go!
. n2 z: T% j: f  mAnd I'll rise like the break of dawn
- e2 ^9 Y! A, l4 `, b( R  G公仔箱論壇Let it go!
" v+ F& g  a! Q* @, @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLet it go!
' b+ ]' ^! f: ~6 I! `+ p4 AThat perfect girl is gonetvboxnow.com4 B& D$ o: Z  E. v
Here I stand in the light of day
6 Q- B4 x  i+ J( V; ]8 B公仔箱論壇Let the storm rage on1 E- t+ a8 r! J. ]7 w. [! W/ i7 T
The cold never bothered me anyway

作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2017-3-8 07:25 PM

元大長 一氣呵成唱哂全首,充滿澎湃嘅感情,聽得好投入.
; e# w( ^' K$ L. ]
, c, u. L$ ?0 D8 v2 [. c4 ^公仔箱論壇期待你下個自唱作品!!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0