Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Ed Sheeran - Perfect [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2017-4-12 10:20 AM     標題: Ed Sheeran - Perfect

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2022-3-19 11:55 AM 編輯
2 [$ \  |. i7 ]$ H0 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' H2 o& G6 m( m) w5 j) G; U# i3 o: D
[attach]3605757[/attach]
0 Y7 c" c  `, l1 F2 h  w
) V8 F, @' [% N1 X- E- {' j5 G

7 B/ C8 F8 i& Z/ W1 E公仔箱論壇https://app.box.com/s/7smrozjqd85atou441c46unoh36b509k
4 l  e; Q* E- p; a3 _) Y0 ?; r  u& }5 g. Q: Z3 V, t6 ]

5 N( \  K% Q$ [1 C" R  r) dPerfect
- I9 T1 B6 r! g* J1 l8 a
1 _* N1 D* K  I" ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI found a love for metvboxnow.com- g& m7 j5 _5 O- k
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead. K7 r! k# f+ b; ^, G4 y
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
% `( }1 D0 w* t" v5 d7 p! POh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Q8 a: n; B8 ~( u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& C" Q9 a! z; t
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
% x  F0 J, i$ D# aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Not knowing what it was
/ _4 E# u2 X2 t$ d) j" Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI will not give you up this time4 j8 M1 t1 W: x  ^" Z  z  t
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
' v# `" i" ?. S" p0 b* HAnd in your eyes you're holding minetvboxnow.com* m( O: o3 f2 x; B, f

! c- `6 w( m( }3 `- BBaby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my armstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 P; y- @1 Q6 ?) S% T2 Y
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
  G7 W7 p3 z; h2 c/ D* d$ t# yWhen you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
/ c' [3 ^. Q' _4 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight公仔箱論壇  m1 W  J; |* Q6 ^

% \% j% d* ]" T4 g4 n3 qtvboxnow.comWell I found a woman, stronger than anyone I knowtvboxnow.com' e- M6 l$ A+ S" w2 i5 v4 X
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home6 e% m* b5 A7 z6 L& G% a* J
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
, b. L$ Q3 \' I* y. NTo carry love, to carry children of our own
. D; A9 o4 ?; ]! {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We are still kids, but we're so in love公仔箱論壇5 `5 n7 E( |, k6 a
Fighting against all odds' V* R7 k( j: N" Z: \6 T5 Y9 z7 e
I know we'll be alright this time
, h; E5 I0 x9 g( ?1 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDarling, just hold my hand Be my girl, I'll be your man% X* Y: R* v- ?% F9 A5 \# o4 W
I see my future in your eyestvboxnow.com  T4 E1 O7 E5 l

3 b5 J) f# Y+ J2 H% ?9 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my armsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& a" q  A: T! W; L
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite songtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 p4 |. W% t$ D4 n, p
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
$ f. p' i; P1 p; K0 n3 q& U2 l+ |$ WI don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* `1 ~" A; m9 w0 x' a& i

" F' y. c& L5 h  {, Y' stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBaby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my armstvboxnow.com+ [# I! d1 ?* r) G
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song6 q3 N: r) ]: H5 |
I have faith in what I see公仔箱論壇, K, K" z' e, g' e% C1 N
Now I know I have met an angel in person
. q3 S  L3 m1 f  O2 w+ P公仔箱論壇And she looks perfect, I don't deserve this. M! A9 m) Y" ]$ ]0 }7 W) B
You look perfect tonight

作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2017-4-12 06:30 PM

元大長 唱得好深情又輕快,聽得好陶醉.
" _7 l( e, [) c4 ^* v' xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! |, b' F5 V( t5 C+ y; u% f
期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2017-4-12 10:40 PM

先感謝兩位來聽歌.. j& E' X# {- A
8 q6 w3 x  B* _1 g% F7 F
非常感謝你們的支持讚賞和鼓勵!!
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:48 PM

thanks
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:49 PM

thank you!!!!!
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:50 PM

thank you!!!!
作者: Davidacisa    時間: 2025-6-21 08:04 AM     標題: Актуальная ссылка на официальный сайт Blacksprut marketplace bs2best

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0