標題: Download help [打印本頁] 作者: erichkg2006 時間: 2006-7-19 03:19 AM 標題: Download help
Hi all, I am very new to bt. I downloaded a movie, but I couldn't open it with real one nor windows media player. What am I missing here? Besides, I am using Windows ME, are there any software I need to download b4 I can open the files with torrent. 1 ?5 s" f3 H9 Q公仔箱論壇A million thanks.作者: angelwongg 時間: 2006-7-21 08:32 AM
try downloading "Real Alternative"? hahaa thats what i use..i think.. haha xD作者: dnsstuff 時間: 2006-7-22 05:48 AM
when u download a movie , plz check what kind of file 1st b4 u downloadTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 r1 } k* l4 V# r
# K+ i: P0 Y7 L6 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。some of the file type like .dat / .mds / .vob could not open no matter u use real or media playertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. V& _* K& E6 z% [9 O, J
8 {- V+ C1 q& b. n6 N0 y" GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。those file needs to get some software to open it b4 u watch it! F3 m" t+ A- g