
Michael Jackson-Bad
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ N, R E5 M3 e" x( R
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ z: I, p$ Y% L. a+ t
https://app.box.com/s/wjg8pcgtx61ivu6kgg57b7xj5j3qpyee
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! S! x( c# a0 C* H( f; B1 F[youtube]Xzx3caQdmM8[/youtube]公仔箱論壇6 i V. j3 w9 x; w. c
Your butt is mine
; U, j& y6 `% c3 x: XGonna tell you right
tvboxnow.com: [& _" @+ s% ]. wJust show your face
tvboxnow.com& {, k. z1 F$ J$ ~, K3 ^8 FIn broad daylight
I'm telling you
On how I feel
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Come on. Ta.
Come on.
Lay it on me
All right...
I'm giving you
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- M9 o; {& g5 ]6 w: HOn count of three
To show your stuff
Or let it be...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; b" r5 d! t9 `I'm telling you
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ n% `/ n, U) b, rJust watch yo ur mouth
! q* }$ q, Y! k9 g% aI know your game
9 i6 W* x8 Z$ O, c) RWhat you're about
Well they say the sky's the limit
- D; t- R) S" k Y7 W# u; {! xAnd to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothin'
Just wait 'til I get through...
Because I'm bad, I'm bad.
3 o% v6 W) T5 G1 L3 a) eCome on. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
tvboxnow.com$ l& U' x! h, ?7 N6 CYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
* p3 z4 G9 ^$ a0 P2 k- O! hYou know it. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
Come on, you know.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again,
Who's bad...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; m2 K! @9 |. h(Huh-Huh)
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# O: F u1 W: n" H l6 O) DThe world is out
You're doin' wrong
Gonna lock you up
Before too long,
公仔箱論壇- c9 u6 w2 v1 p$ s/ qYour lyin' eyes
tvboxnow.com& R0 `+ [' Z2 Z6 N- oGonna tell you right
So listen up
Don't make a fight,
6 x( H5 @2 X; O, z: \Your talk is cheap
' |4 Q9 s8 v4 j/ W1 f; yYou're not a man
You're throwin' stones
& S$ e. C" r0 E4 \9 PTo hide your hands
tvboxnow.com- X6 d5 ?. H3 L5 {. B p& e. vBut they say the sky's the limit
/ e" ]* h+ N8 j7 r! vAnd to me that's really true
And my friends you have seen nothin'
公仔箱論壇6 o! P* V: |! o' }4 U5 u% o, }Just wait 'til I get through...
Because I'm bad, I'm bad.
tvboxnow.com7 G6 N D. R' C* r/ x. S, }( XCome on. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
tvboxnow.com+ E5 S5 M+ _8 d+ I- d2 uYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
) ^/ G# E- _% j0 [: |# X7 M/ aYou know it. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ F6 _2 [5 y; JYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it, you know.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to
公仔箱論壇0 O/ S# k, e7 m k& M7 k) T6 tanswer right now
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. ~' ~/ ~: J. X(And the whole world has to
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# N: z( D7 y, ]1 w* f2 Vanswer right now)
Just to tell you once again,
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ p. t; T# X, H) _(Just to tell you once again,)
公仔箱論壇) h# x: }+ h9 K9 [Who's bad...
(Huh-Huh)
公仔箱論壇, u4 z7 o( E2 K* Z; f& [We can change the world tomorrow
This could be a better place
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 D* q% A$ k0 G5 Y2 E' W. HIf you don't like what I'm sayin'
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 b9 [6 U" C, |' J Z0 ZThen won't you slap my face...
Because I'm bad, I'm bad.
Come on. Ta.
7 B- t" x8 l4 U! m/ `(Bad bad-really, really bad)
tvboxnow.com* A) J& U: t. {: F, G( c, aYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it. Ta.
tvboxnow.com# O' p( |, |" B! _7 @" H, V(Bad bad-really, really bad)
tvboxnow.com) s. `! l: o: r6 e8 G1 G8 Q, l% d$ `You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
tvboxnow.com2 m+ G5 p o1 ?9 |4 c* S9 `You know it, you know.
. Z$ D6 H! ~; H c$ r0 n, Z6 N(Bad bad-really, really bad)
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 G& x6 ], C v; a+ jWoo! Woo! Woo!
公仔箱論壇5 ]! @5 \5 ~+ ]! r) R(And the whole world has to
answer right now
公仔箱論壇2 P8 t, I M' x/ dJust to tell you once again)
公仔箱論壇$ [& G; l) D/ kYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
+ R c/ m; }* B+ O# ~$ l# e2 t" vCome on. Ta.
tvboxnow.com) U9 R' }. E+ b$ f8 T" s(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it - you know it.
) L5 J2 I; V: _% t1 e& p(Bad bad-really, really bad)
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 H( Q" y2 V. J* ?/ Z, GYou know, you know, you know,
tvboxnow.com6 A4 [9 p; A8 d% J7 ~Come on
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 o4 s! L4 O8 ]& z$ Vanswer right now
tvboxnow.com5 ^) k( N( Y" G o3 P+ tJust to tell you once again,
(Ta)
You know I'm smooth, I'm bad.
You know it.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad baby.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know, you know, you know it,
come on
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; ]/ m1 T- Z) g D(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to
answer right now
3 ?3 x2 Q5 @1 {- b1 J/ j2 |. w(And the whole world has to
answer right now)
Woo!
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& r4 B4 s6 i8 u6 |(Just to tell you once again,)
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- B/ S9 N3 `! HYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 \* [; L, m. IYou know.
公仔箱論壇( z" o7 _- Y# v' A: Y' h(Bad bad-really, really bad)
公仔箱論壇7 M# _& V$ p; w+ R, x7 J5 H/ SYou know I'm bad, you know
hoo!
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
5 v! i6 J9 n* H3 S! T, WYou know I'm bad, I'm bad
you know it, you know
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
; [. b7 ?* E6 Z& h4 L% \2 qAnd the whole world has to
6 |5 F3 D! ^" t H- I/ Q, yanswer right now
公仔箱論壇* [- ?5 a9 f; K9 f' C% q3 k' r(And the whole world has to
answer right now)
Just to tell you once again,
tvboxnow.com: g' U. _1 O& {- x(Just to tell you once again,)

kilykilyk 一定係 Michael Jackson 粉絲.
公仔箱論壇% w7 y; L1 [1 w: Y+ x; U
妳唱得唔錯,聲線輕柔帶有些少激情.
期待妳下個自唱作品!!公仔箱論壇5 D3 O* {8 ?4 s2 b+ ]
~劍全~ 發表於 2018-10-4 11:20 PM
mj歌真好正!!
主要係佢歌難唱,想玩下,淨咬字拍子練幾小時
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |