0 f( J. j8 j1 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words. % n* r) A. z( z; f# e1 r$ S
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 L2 H1 `- I+ X; [6 B2 ?
2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 V+ B, o$ ]. v! E! I9 o9 Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 \, M0 t- C& _; d8 P5 i
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears. & }0 E% H1 q* T" Z+ J公仔箱論壇 ; n. B: d8 D; xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。 tvboxnow.com; ~9 n$ P; `( a0 y- [
tvboxnow.com) Y: ~2 X/ i5 Z7 |
I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about, too, I miss you. 6 O9 @' P) R. m! a9 z
) k. x( d C5 S3 r. E5 NThose days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you, and miss you so much…… 7 c/ c n1 k7 H) e% W3 {: @) Q
+ c2 d, `- A, \3 W8 |
5、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。 # T. J/ A/ N- p6 O
tvboxnow.com1 J" X7 n+ N0 {; w
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart公仔箱論壇8 v; k) r% ?$ Q# I9 j- e
6、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言! + i; O, m7 d# ^$ q9 ~% @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 $ r W( S& a2 t$ B& h6 J: \* t8 m# kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Listening to my heart beating. seeing how much I love you, I dare to admit how much I love you. When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you! 1 A% r5 |3 B% J4 ?' stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb + Y) M2 _" [ _5 H1 s* zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福! 8 n) L) R; p( f, X D# dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thousands of times I have thought of you. My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you, I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you! % A* U0 G8 i9 z1 w3 m" L/ ^ ( ]3 m8 p1 c$ j+ C$ p公仔箱論壇8、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。 & P2 J, F9 p) N- t% W1 R* atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 w8 j+ `' t' x3 y g: Q+ z
I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely. ! m+ r/ l1 R/ {; |5 Q, f1 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 $ H' x- N- Y. |" I9、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。 公仔箱論壇- R1 s9 B I; N3 i2 l2 t
5 h- ?6 U4 \3 e4 Z9 V, S4 p: w/ NI miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last. 公仔箱論壇0 S& p: s: G' U0 g/ N& w
/ ^( e( y- o$ \0 M v10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵! TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 W3 K* x) B8 f, `5 {+ Q m& g, A
公仔箱論壇8 e8 L$ L0 Q9 M5 l) L3 _7 B y+ \$ w
Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever作者: kyd82 時間: 2008-9-14 01:33 PM