Board logo

標題: Stand By Me [打印本頁]

作者: madsummer    時間: 2008-12-5 07:49 PM     標題: Stand By Me

**Download Here**  Y% f( A$ h- [  g. L

. _6 U' `( `* _; ztvboxnow.comLyric:
6 S/ A' _5 D7 w. ~6 P公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 z$ z  F$ g9 M
When the night has come
6 {( x% d5 B& a" b" \When the night has come And the land is dark
0 }) ~3 X3 J4 T0 i8 i. ?+ \公仔箱論壇When the night has come公仔箱論壇' b2 M* e* q1 L$ R& K' a
When the night has come And the land is darktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( L+ ^) {$ ^  _- z' c
And the moon is the only light
  @* B4 V: _8 ~6 M2 }And the moon is the only lighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 J6 l0 T9 |" s3 x9 v+ I7 F- J, _1 t
And the moon is the only lighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* v. L8 G4 w& g' V( _" r5 g
we'll see
- m) G2 z3 g& t3 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When the night has come
) l, U/ I" k2 V! Ptvboxnow.comAnd the land is dark公仔箱論壇. U6 M! m4 c0 u' A4 E
And the moon is the only light we'll see
. X3 O/ E& l( z! M公仔箱論壇we'll see
/ R. {( K# N  R$ G9 v6 b. }. C2 xtvboxnow.comNo, I won't be afraid
2 N) ~! A0 E' k2 n" UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No, I won't be afraid
; e/ |4 e" _; h1 o, H3 \Just as long as you standTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& T6 _5 |$ L  x+ t
Stand by me
: D7 J% g9 n8 `5 S' P# @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  a' i2 |6 a( m; RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And darling, darling,
' _1 \- M, I2 A/ otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbstand by me,公仔箱論壇' M) p  M' B6 U- [
oh, stand by me
# I- Y% p# I0 J" f, g9 U: `4 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just as long as you stand, stand by me
$ D; h+ o1 N& k9 ftvboxnow.com  Z3 X7 {& e6 ^  H& O
If the sky that we look upon公仔箱論壇( M: [" S+ M' f1 e
Should tumble and falltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& L7 N9 Z4 h) Q
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea
. D2 f/ K2 A; z/ I* D- h3 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I won't cry, I won't cry
% f2 n$ A) N# E$ n: }( _No I won't shed a tear
2 M: L8 B0 s$ K9 J/ z0 l4 Stvboxnow.comJust as long as you stand, stand by me
! r" x1 M( {' J- cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇) E( i/ i7 S+ f% p8 t3 k
And darlin' darlin' stand by me/ u' O6 k3 P. H" n
Oh stand by me
2 ^' k! X' [0 f& ?0 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just as long as you stand, stand by me
# I9 H5 K3 y- k$ i7 [) v! |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; l; O, j# ]0 U% t" N
Darlin' darlin' stand by me公仔箱論壇# _9 p8 O) @2 n8 f
Oh stand by meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 u, r; y7 ?, [# F; M5 a; A* a
Just as long as you stand, stand by me公仔箱論壇! d1 X7 K2 r6 B9 X$ L6 I" w
tvboxnow.com/ a* g( \7 R+ [3 m/ i; T" \4 ]( H
stand by metvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 S7 T( u) Z, v2 D- ]: |
Oh stand by metvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 g( r. d3 r# J* o& Z
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
作者: cehung    時間: 2009-1-18 10:44 AM

Thank you for the oldies




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0