可是看到了死的時候的樣子有甚麼好怕?! f' t; n' `% I, [4 p
[除非是現在的樣子就另作別論了]作者: LPYLLCL 時間: 2009-1-18 01:43 PM
可是看到了死的時候的樣子有甚麼好怕undefined undefined作者: fly814 時間: 2009-1-20 09:00 AM
1) 晚上上廁所時千萬不要看馬桶裏的倒影..~(I always turn off the light when I'm going to the toilet..~ Is so complicated to see what else in the toilet..?) - Z9 c/ X- R8 }/ d$ Y7 S1 xtvboxnow.com2) 晚上回家開門時,千萬不要往後看 (This is the traditional superstition) % h5 U) P* g) i( @3) 晚上洗臉時如果眼裏進了水,千萬不要看鏡子.~ (I have never heard of it.., it is a rumor?) " e4 I2 `- [8 {6 g% N0 \1 y, O9 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4) 晚上有人敲們,千萬不要馬上去開..~(I know that.., it's true..~!! It happened to one of my friend before.., it was so true..~!) TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' A/ Q, c6 D1 z" S
5) 晚上要是被12點的鍾聲吵醒.~(It's hard to tell you're waking up exactly at 12 A.M.., you're not watching the clock while you're sleep..~ unacceptable..) ! d7 \( L: R" G5 ?- D3 A " ~/ S1 E) U% Z7 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks for sharing...~