Board logo

標題: 動人心弦的小男孩 (Little Boy Touches Hearts) [打印本頁]

作者: jackho1983    時間: 2009-1-21 12:16 PM     標題: 動人心弦的小男孩 (Little Boy Touches Hearts)

! B- Q7 T* W; E$ {
  p- s4 O/ N% ]3 L7 s
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
6 A% X' }4 z5 Y. i公仔箱論壇 我在「塔杰」商店閒逛時,看到收銀員將一些錢退還給小男孩。
7 s2 C% r! {/ X7 L' j' w TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 H9 R5 t' @4 h
The boy couldn ' t have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
$ l! x  T/ B7 {) L& }tvboxnow.com 這男孩不過5、6歲。
+ n% @9 C+ z! {8 g3 M4 n) J% ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ~) o7 @- [& M# S* H* q( ]6 J
The Cashier said, ' I ' m sorry, but you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll. '
0 l% F$ B7 R' cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 收銀員說:『抱歉!你買這娃娃的錢不夠。』
4 H. V& S# `/ \  h
; j) |) y- {/ l) ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ' ' Granny, are you sure I don ' t have enough money? ' 'tvboxnow.com0 ]" x$ w7 T8 y5 ~+ A5 O
小男孩轉向他旁邊的老婦人: 「奶奶!妳也認為我的錢不 嗎?」
0 G; @# s2 R% `0 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! q& k: J9 C6 I# n- P. vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb The old lady replied: ' ' You know that you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll, my dear. ' '
* k, C2 f8 I) g/ L' W" Wtvboxnow.com 老婦人回道:「親愛的!你知道買這個娃娃的錢是不夠的。」 公仔箱論壇9 c8 U" ~9 f4 p$ r- i1 D) g8 m. R

( B( `4 h$ X' G1 j# ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.tvboxnow.com7 |2 V+ C3 l  k5 c
她要小男孩呆在那裡5分鐘,她一下就回來。 她迅速離開了。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, A* y  q( k5 ~+ W4 Y. T

6 B& @3 @4 W! ^The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
: J4 ?/ a/ T+ C  v; ~% L: ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 小男孩的手仍然握著娃娃。公仔箱論壇% [6 @) M1 W+ C3 H3 V; e. d" Y) c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 q0 I4 ]8 V' Q2 l% Q" `! T
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 F2 Y' g* T7 P# e+ L
最後我向他走去,問他這個娃娃你想給誰。 0 u( i7 ~! i" y0 Z

& `6 f5 F7 M! H6 r" ^'It ' s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: N( C5 R' p6 j/ c
『這是我妹妹的最愛,非常想要的聖誕節娃娃。 ' u* S! S; ^2 S3 {, s  Q

+ |2 h3 G2 b5 L* R) V5 htvboxnow.comShe was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her. '
7 y. c! M) i/ n# ^1 Q她一直認為聖誕老人會帶娃娃來給她的。」
) T' W; p8 O. b0 |6 o; Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" g# j/ ]- @$ g
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
6 Y- [) V6 S" C公仔箱論壇 我告訴他不用擔心,聖誕老人最後可能會帶給她的。 tvboxnow.com/ d# D& x$ u' p, l) Z
公仔箱論壇; G+ Z) z% @; E0 h' i
But he replied to me sadly. ' No, Santa Claus can ' t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there. '
, i4 r8 g9 v% D8 e* X但他哀傷地回答我『不!聖誕老人不可能將它帶到她現在的地方給她。我必須將娃娃交給我媽,當她去那裡的時候可以給我妹妹。』  g, d- p- H4 F( |; h
公仔箱論壇7 {9 b9 j5 b5 E+ O/ c. B/ ]3 N
His eyes were so sad while saying this. ' My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister. ' 'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! b) m' z$ d( J8 t5 s  Z
他說話時的眼睛是哀傷的。『我妹妹已經和上帝在一起。爸爸說 媽媽很快也將要去見上帝,因此我認為她可以將娃娃帶給我妹妹。』' R: [, T7 w7 j, u; h

  H6 \5 n) b$ s- s1 ^) u6 `" j5 E+ @: _tvboxnow.comMy heart nearly stopped.9 S1 I- t1 b0 {; J
我的心臟幾乎要停止了。
& @% B! o/ N8 g! v4 v tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  n3 v& y  J- }* L6 D2 Z
The little boy looked up at me and said: ' I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall. ' # P: H. w  z0 @! ^  H8 ?
小男孩看我說:『我叫爸爸告訴媽媽現在不要走,讓她等我從購物中心回來。』
7 R2 @% K' Z' I! ?+ D1 b- w
& d7 v1 G# F! N  Z9 K$ X公仔箱論壇 Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me ' I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won ' t forget me. '公仔箱論壇* t( V$ I0 @4 N; A, M* a& e- f
然後他拿出一張他自己非常漂亮的相片給我看。他笑著告訴我『我要媽媽帶著我的相片,這樣她就不會忘記我了。』
& n. ]. t0 `1 b3 R) u: F+ H: a  x8 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'
0 I3 `% }' o) x: e+ {, ytvboxnow.comI love my mommy and I wish she didn ' t have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister. '
# i" ~" i( s1 E; G' P! r: D公仔箱論壇『我愛我的媽媽,我希望她不要離開我,但是爸爸說她必須去找我妹妹。』
  q$ {1 P* P6 C5 N, K% w2 f TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 n9 z9 m& R$ |7 ?4 }- S/ k, Z! q+ B) e
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. tvboxnow.com6 c) R" j& ?7 t: P; ?, s
然後他安靜地用哀傷的眼睛再看著娃娃。 公仔箱論壇+ {( O7 [! [0 \" i
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 m; |) k/ f, ?7 w# e: X4 P0 d
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. ' Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll! ' ' tvboxnow.com; q- w1 B8 H5 ^/ ^
我趕緊摸著錢包對小男孩說『我們再檢查一下,說不定您有足夠的錢買玩偶! 』 & k. u6 R' E; M  W2 k* }) Q

% j8 G7 X/ i. O! j9 K" d+ yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'OK ' he said, ' I hope I do have enough. ' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
0 T6 g% _* W6 i" ?『好呀!』他說『我希望有足夠的錢』。沒讓他看見,我塞了一些錢到他的錢包中,我們開始數錢。買娃娃的錢足 了,甚之還有剩餘呢。
5 N) H2 L5 u( h9 f公仔箱論壇 tvboxnow.com( }1 G$ I2 q0 W2 V: q
The little boy said: ' Thank you God for giving me enough money! '
6 K: q! L2 h1 {* a  ^ 小男孩說:『謝謝上帝給了我足 的錢!』 公仔箱論壇/ }3 L" J- i* z4 R

4 n$ J* d" D% u% o" J公仔箱論壇Then he looked at me and added, ' I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! ' '
' w% h! ]4 R# i$ z然而他看著我補充說『昨晚睡前,我要求上帝讓我的錢能足夠買這個娃娃,因此媽媽能將它帶給我妹妹。祂聽見我了! 』 公仔箱論壇+ g# B+ N1 o+ x; ^0 r9 ]

3 J, C9 m) R) \  f8 P& j) j'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn ' t dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. ' '
- F$ W% k$ o, Z5 T4 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。『我也想有足夠的錢買一朵白玫瑰給我媽媽,但我不敢要求上帝太多。但祂給的錢足 買娃娃和一朵白玫瑰了。』
& n9 U. [5 d" N5 v/ I0 L# y, p5 B2 \/ u
'My mommy loves white roses. ' 公仔箱論壇4 q& X9 ]4 h+ J1 W; G1 R
『我媽媽喜歡白玫瑰』。   S4 V8 a. Z) E5 u" h5 x- X( T
. z% ]( d; s% G" i1 l, a
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
  s! x5 t1 P& w1 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 幾分鐘後,老婦人回來了。我也就提了購物籃離開了。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) n4 S+ Z4 s5 l. @

' f! Q) J4 D. G2 }8 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. 我從一開始就在完全不同的心境下購物。 I couldn ' t get the little boy out of my mind.
1 _8 H" R( w5 U% b/ I( Y" ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。小男孩一直無法離開我的心境。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 J+ q/ _7 [: n" V6 K/ R, t

" p# R/ q$ A# y* O6 m) Etvboxnow.comThen I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 h( Q; b8 P5 z0 I9 I4 x
我想起兩天前當地報紙的一篇文章,提及一位醉酒卡車司機,撞上了一輛載著年輕少婦和一個小女孩的汽車。
+ i* m) Z0 S& S( i公仔箱論壇
! ~5 i: C4 _* Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
7 Q9 _- a8 C) x  d: A  F' w, N公仔箱論壇小女孩當場死亡,母親呈現彌留狀態。 這個家庭必須決定是否要拔出維持生命機器的插管 ,因為年輕少婦不可能從昏迷中恢復。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  x, [  o; E7 K2 z5 s

3 |3 |# `; G) O8 j* ^) s! ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWas this the family of the little boy?
" C# n# F9 y' P6 E9 z0 rtvboxnow.com 他就是這家庭的小男孩?
5 j% P3 @/ L% Q$ }! |( ]& H9 ktvboxnow.com : \4 N" F' \4 O0 ?  W( i% B' |
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.1 n0 f; U& Z- @
碰到小男孩的二天之後,我看了報紙年輕少婦過世了。 tvboxnow.com4 I: Y  B7 I- K0 [( Y4 y

) N9 }/ @) j$ c3 W3 G8 U4 j' xI couldn ' t stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 I5 i! A! Q& J/ L2 x: a& ~, Q
我不自主的買了一束白玫瑰,來到喪家,年輕少婦的遺體在她埋葬前讓人瞻仰與最後許願。 7 d8 J. o: J; V( K: y2 f0 m# _/ G

" g7 ~# X$ G* A2 c" X5 k6 O/ h4 O: r* Q8 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. 她在那裡,裝在棺木中,在她的手中握著一朵白玫瑰和小男孩的相片,娃娃則放置在她的胸口。 公仔箱論壇) \, T: J7 U8 E' a) _$ e* ~

5 ^: w( z4 u- W2 a' ^7 r: D) f6 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
' f" L5 R8 y" y% M, Atvboxnow.com我離開了這裡,眼淚奪眶而出,覺得我的人生已經永遠改變了。至今,小男孩對他母親和妹妹的愛,仍然難以想像。tvboxnow.com' t( r( _* u5 }- z/ `: Q! n
tvboxnow.com6 h: i) Q! A+ T0 \
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 \7 I  Q; V  a  z& r
就在一轉眼工夫,一位醉酒司機奪去了他的所有。
% a. j1 o8 @/ y3 ~( C
作者: chinhc    時間: 2009-1-21 12:35 PM

its very meaningful and touching story...please be thinking another people when we doing something.....
作者: 永天王    時間: 2009-1-22 01:07 AM

那我们要珍惜我眼前的事物把!
作者: 永天王    時間: 2009-1-22 01:09 AM

sry写错字7 n4 y3 J) s: X6 j+ b# P* K
那我们要珍惜眼前的事物把!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0