
公仔箱論壇7 Q7 }4 u m! h& }3 rAfter "Yesterday" there is always "Today"
, h: v! k0 P# n/ x! P5 O
5399428
https://app.box.com/s/eg25nt62bqoammkavjdtvm392f4ftdat
' c# M5 r9 s, G
Today - John Denvertvboxnow.com7 ~/ `, ~; K' |$ W) j/ t; u
Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vineI'll taste your s ...I'll drink your sweet wine A million tomorrows shall all pass awaytvboxnow.com# d2 E) E, Y: G/ y# Y L+ F
0 b8 V6 Q2 Y9 Y2 D* o8 ~* | y
...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! A! D5 G/ }' n+ ^ z8 l& X/ e, B
I can't be contented with yesterday's glory& v) g4 T* ?% K* R/ u: y. _+ i
I can't live on promises winter to spring
tvboxnow.com* s) R0 e! n, E" q3 }, H
元大長 發表於 2021-10-25 12:59 PM
| 元大長 好!! 很高興看到你回唱作區!
很久沒回論壇及唱作區,記得當年當版主時曾PM閣下,邀請你回來,被擋了!!!
話說回來,你這首歌,我聽到這句:) i6 q9 g6 U" D6 `% S 公仔箱論壇- t3 Q7 g, p/ l' f+ | y6 h8 H: A# M 你仔細再聽聽,是否我聽錯了?
公仔箱論壇3 f1 {6 t& p$ X% v+ H% |$ c |
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |