I can teach your, 6 M/ v, X3 W/ ]/ oB4 you download i can advice you go to register xunlei account,公仔箱論壇: |+ r8 J/ N9 i7 `% l2 u2 s
And that every time u start for download, you must login your account. 9 V' P* g6 Q7 E- R; u. v4 p公仔箱論壇Make sure you a/c is login, you can start your download.$ N1 s, U$ E( {; ^' ~" I) O
Beside that, you can go to option set your download and upload.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" C( F2 b4 p' Q) c, [
Actually i adjust my download on max and upload half only. 3 v- ^/ P& m$ f. }$ w* g3 H+ SDun forget set ur upload on after finish download half n hour only. * U* g+ K0 A, t6 s; x3 O. [Do you understand.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 b* Z$ |; z4 U
tvboxnow.com. p+ L6 s6 K4 Y# ~5 m
I hope can help you. $ p7 y4 O/ `( e6 s; ~作者: SR20det 時間: 2009-5-10 01:35 PM
thanks...4 E: s0 t- o% v+ }5 g, A1 J( r& W/ u
hope it help 作者: tan7757 時間: 2009-5-24 09:12 AM