tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) K# a- ^7 d- O
( ?8 M: O( b* K# Q公仔箱論壇動人心弦的小男孩 (Little Boy Touches Hearts). H9 ~& s$ t% ]7 N+ k1 B
5 V$ v1 J6 y+ y/ U! i' p" U" A1 X% k% {8 r4 N
+ d: {1 Y# L: ]% V: r$ P
( p7 N# `" ?7 ?+ S* Y# rI was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.1 X5 e! Z& V. p1 V
我在「塔杰」商店閒逛時,看到收銀員將一些錢退還給小男孩。tvboxnow.com) |0 O2 U7 d" l4 v8 \
: M& u; ^8 m& G. A: s
' u, e0 k* w+ E$ _9 @! F9 m3 ~) j& c: {tvboxnow.comThe boy couldn ' t have been more than 5 or 6 years old.tvboxnow.com$ N/ X) D' `, M1 C5 \
% G. @1 w; t# Y( f公仔箱論壇這男孩不過5、6歲。4 R; H( x5 U5 B8 \. s5 D
) K8 Y0 p+ E' q! K# y: ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 H* k, v8 P) w& B; ?' @
公仔箱論壇, A0 W) l$ \) R w$ W- b3 j4 a
The Cashier said, ' I ' m sorry, but you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll. ' tvboxnow.com \8 `$ W/ k7 k* t9 Z$ U) R
收銀員說:『抱歉!你買這娃娃的錢不夠。』
- Y8 I- A" J/ C: I5 e5 L$ c: _, d) k% x
8 R: D' H- g- r5 m
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ' ' Granny,公仔箱論壇5 p) s& T |& ?( O2 F( B% u" |2 e$ G
are you sure I don ' t have enough money? ' ' TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 q) d4 U2 ~2 S8 N
小男孩轉向他旁邊的老婦人: ( a0 [9 e6 S' y2 J/ \( N& k
; Q2 R& \* q- _; m
+ o+ W0 ? e6 E( N7 H「奶奶!妳也認為我的錢不tvboxnow.com7 G3 y& `7 C) \; A6 d
嗎?」
/ I7 s6 A& R+ T8 e4 ^$ Atvboxnow.com
" {+ ~3 j5 }8 q; ^9 J+ y$ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 Y3 x0 c( l( m3 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe old lady replied: ' ' You know that you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll, my dear. ' ' / x6 O r$ W/ @8 F
老婦人回道:「親愛的!你知道買這個娃娃的錢是不夠的。」
' U4 Q j! |1 T, C6 ^9 y8 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com4 h/ P! G; j" m" {! m
( p% E+ s' \9 G }6 `" Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% U: J* v& }7 e4 uThen she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. / b' x7 {4 _! M |/ W
她要小男孩呆在那裡5分鐘,她一下就回來。 她迅速離開了。* A# I4 X! F6 D- n0 U
$ z3 c6 V- s X) f( n' b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. j. T* p9 p+ Q+ }1 q8 U8 A
公仔箱論壇' T3 H+ S- R2 O$ V4 ~( o
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. 6 N5 l& m2 |2 s0 T
小男孩的手仍然握著娃娃。5 O6 l: J, ]4 x
1 b' R+ t6 \; f2 E
公仔箱論壇9 z! o5 W1 R; P' B! M2 d
' Q+ m# j) }5 W9 h9 F% p) XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. tvboxnow.com2 F0 x' O' ^: q7 i# k
最後我向他走去,問他這個娃娃你想給誰。
$ y( W' f. x! q/ O8 r8 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* N8 m: A" q# r公仔箱論壇- Z, V' S" ~. T# D0 z+ |5 x
& J" b( m! O) z+ \, W" U'It ' s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. 公仔箱論壇2 v4 V! B& z2 k3 Q8 ~ m
『這是我妹妹的最愛,非常想要的聖誕節娃娃。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# K; d, ^/ a5 k4 k, s1 g
- h& l5 ?, q$ ]公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇- x) G T7 a+ W
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 u1 ~4 k( x$ j, o
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her. '
+ o6 o# d$ H" G8 X) X! s, h她一直認為聖誕老人會帶娃娃來給她的。」/ {. J' K% B# j. s
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. 公仔箱論壇! `3 P) U% {+ A9 |& P5 L3 z
我告訴他不用擔心,聖誕老人最後可能會帶給她的。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; `& U: f$ I1 E
公仔箱論壇5 B# A( f4 f0 A1 ^
7 I' d3 Y& m( d, ^8 \
But he replied to me sadly. ' No, Santa Claus can ' t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there. ' 但他哀傷地回答我『不!聖誕老人不可能將它帶到她現在的地方給她。我必須將娃娃交給我媽,當她去那裡的時候可以給我妹妹。』
( ~) u* x; j( d$ k/ i5 @tvboxnow.com, |8 D# g/ W3 P- C8 ~! _2 w0 P
公仔箱論壇) H5 s. E" b" i% ]$ L
% u$ \ y4 n% f0 Y' c) z
9 B9 H5 ~( ]8 i" v$ o9 e7 i# Gtvboxnow.comHis eyes were so sad while saying this. ' My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister. ' ' TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 [, ~6 s7 f' V. \! o" ~
他說話時的眼睛是哀傷的。『我妹妹已經和上帝在一起。爸爸說 媽媽很快也將要去見上帝,因此我認為她可以將娃娃帶給我妹妹。』* T, E( [: S% d1 h
- r J/ w2 _; X9 a' Ltvboxnow.com
7 [. G$ o O9 z1 K( }tvboxnow.com
3 ]& [2 a* J. E+ M: w* S公仔箱論壇My heart nearly stopped.: M h# k. t& U" I/ i
我的心臟幾乎要停止了。公仔箱論壇) l+ d# P4 ?. a( u& U3 c! F
, r5 G& ]& j* s3 t8 y7 o" m5 Y0 ]. e0 `3 o/ N: j9 K8 P0 u
The little boy looked up at me and said: ' I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall. '- Q6 d7 o, P' z' V
小男孩看我說:『我叫爸爸告訴媽媽現在不要走,讓她等我從購物中心回來。』公仔箱論壇$ a$ S7 ?! e+ e: j( \
6 @7 l' a4 b, t$ S; bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; E1 V5 Y2 E: u7 HThen he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me ' I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won ' t forget me. '
. q R, Z3 i' S4 `5 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb然後他拿出一張他自己非常漂亮的相片給我看。他笑著告訴我『我要媽媽帶著我的相片,這樣她就不會忘記我了。』
' d" @- Q6 W9 \! t* [6 p( otvboxnow.com
8 i5 i6 G( m4 H8 \$ j1 a: N; l公仔箱論壇
6 X1 i! L0 W# ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'I love my mommy and I wish she didn ' t have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister. '
# `/ y5 ?& o2 R% {4 d3 o『我愛我的媽媽,我希望她不要離開我,但是爸爸說她必須去找我妹妹。』TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' `# w' I" d' r- u/ K' p7 @
! ~; B9 A! n4 c- | X2 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 ^- w, ~9 P& Y$ W" @4 ~) h/ a1 d; H6 r! A1 G V
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. 9 j5 b# `6 a; f6 ^4 \; z; h
然後他安靜地用哀傷的眼睛再看著娃娃。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. l( z; j! e3 I" Y, U$ W- Z2 `
2 q+ h9 _) o/ S
+ g) @8 O9 A X. ^: P- `tvboxnow.com
# e9 E: m. o5 y; ?: f公仔箱論壇I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. ' Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll! ' '9 p- [( c& j8 H. i3 [
我趕緊摸著錢包對小男孩說『我們再檢查一下,說不定您有足夠的錢買玩偶! 』) E) m7 B# P9 \; Y
9 `8 e$ I x+ s7 Q$ `: s& M$ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" p: s/ A: f' i$ A. @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'OK ' he said, ' I hope I do have enough. ' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
/ e) C) Y& s% v6 A) C$ a0 I. STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。『好呀!』他說『我希望有足夠的錢』。沒讓他看見,我塞了一些錢到他的錢包中,我們開始數錢。買娃娃的錢足
2 t0 s. L6 j" P; v% `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。了,甚之還有剩餘呢。
! j! e9 J- F; n9 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: v% G, e, n5 y! n" s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! G" e; \9 j7 a1 [# R9 V3 K7 _* w
The little boy said: ' Thank you God for giving me enough money! 'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) F& n1 o) p& L7 `: {
小男孩說:『謝謝上帝給了我足公仔箱論壇$ Z/ g6 r- J5 _8 e( u
的錢!』
: d& Z3 }6 {, O1 B
$ [( X5 }* V5 Z% Q2 h* k# Y( ?& \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 O: D5 M o! x
Then he looked at me and added, ' I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! ' '
& I3 p" A+ r2 [2 I! E然而他看著我補充說『昨晚睡前,我要求上帝讓我的錢能足夠買這個娃娃,因此媽媽能將它帶給我妹妹。祂聽見我了! 』公仔箱論壇3 g$ `; K& A: t& ^1 ]
7 E7 r8 b6 Z6 L7 E! a( q
! p9 v$ f! R& P- e$ y% [8 n5 y& ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn ' t dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. ' ' + A5 }$ u2 X% @# Z: T# ^8 @
『我也想有足夠的錢買一朵白玫瑰給我媽媽,但我不敢要求上帝太多。但祂給的錢足
/ y1 u( U( T4 v6 q# W. U/ J買娃娃和一朵白玫瑰了。』
+ i) Q e1 ~* [1 |; p* @tvboxnow.com
" o( u2 ~9 W4 F0 N4 ]: h- Y2 e7 ztvboxnow.com3 Q/ U: y8 z) v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( d7 ]: Z% V* L3 [+ p( |
'My mommy loves white roses. ' 3 L M" t; l/ |4 f" g" h2 m# g
『我媽媽喜歡白玫瑰』。
7 G* f0 @% c! Ctvboxnow.comtvboxnow.com: [* t7 x" X8 k# c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* g6 m) _/ H2 c5 W+ ^
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
) t+ ~* C. e6 m2 {3 o! i" ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb幾分鐘後,老婦人回來了。我也就提了購物籃離開了。tvboxnow.com+ M. Q" ]9 F, M$ J
! L' r) Y0 X: x4 j& @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. a! ^1 y7 r3 T, ^( ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 ^1 k. v; R$ r0 KI finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started.
+ K$ s1 i6 ?: {# ?) u! i% n: |) P我從一開始就在完全不同的心境下購物。
) \0 p5 K- f2 z# N& ?* _1 }: j/ Mtvboxnow.com
- S8 W0 A; E. ^& w
4 S& W4 l) D6 W# q' H: S7 |) etvboxnow.com) u7 c5 S% K# f0 Q% G
I couldn ' t get the little boy out of my mind. ) L0 l2 ^" B5 {% `( z5 g3 y
小男孩一直無法離開我的心境。
. Z/ W5 w2 b. }( B( A* v7 K公仔箱論壇# u' _/ m9 }+ ]2 K( `5 Y, T
# B2 O O9 u% |+ ^4 ^, a
* a* V$ N" O9 nThen I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young
; z1 X' a" l9 y$ K3 J' ^7 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。woman and a little girl.
& o. e1 z" I* c' e& r我想起兩天前當地報紙的一篇文章,提及一位醉酒卡車司機,撞上了一輛載著年輕少婦和一個小女孩的汽車。
1 k8 b" R. s4 i4 D$ eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; x; B/ {! k- n9 g2 q( X
tvboxnow.com- X! R/ w- P9 V7 V, r
tvboxnow.com/ K3 `$ y! Q) m9 Y" ]# s% |
% ]0 g: K: R3 m/ T" [8 e. R. r
9 Y2 ]7 k$ d1 @2 T1 W公仔箱論壇The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical / {; M( h5 w( _
state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the
$ o" b0 q( a/ a {. l! d/ Wlife-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
7 X! K- V1 y9 }6 l: b. Q小女孩當場死亡,母親呈現彌留狀態。 這個家庭必須決定是否要拔出維持生命機器的插管
% }% O7 [" `. c) s0 n. Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 r( g! F" E4 O" {: x. M! U+ p; y1 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。,因為年輕少婦不可能從昏迷中恢復。
. L" V+ i4 P0 ^9 \7 ?; V" Mtvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- _, |2 }( Y* W' A' S
" u3 D: r+ `( ?! Y4 |$ @
1 f! } F2 M; k, m
Was this the family of the little boy?
0 B2 x \5 S. \% U: v$ j: MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。他就是這家庭的小男孩?
4 c( f5 y% I: m* j2 L% x, [/ R
7 g% [4 ~" c3 |7 x8 Z& J3 M6 m! lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 d8 @/ p' D$ S( x9 K- |' btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTwo days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
. J$ e& v% q& g% Y+ Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb碰到小男孩的二天之後,我看了報紙年輕少婦過世了。
# I; R" |3 J$ T+ V/ yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 c' A& d3 p3 s: \+ t
' h, C& p, M5 S% J5 `0 s/ I) U* ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI couldn ' t stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
! w: K) \0 S! c+ P6 C1 @tvboxnow.com我不自主的買了一束白玫瑰,來到喪家,年輕少婦的遺體在她埋葬前讓人瞻仰與最後許願。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb B! W& t& ~, ]7 H! g* d0 M5 B
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. W) ]# ]& U# G3 M: _5 p
tvboxnow.com4 T+ ~5 n: e4 Z
9 z: x4 X) Y- `/ l4 F# d! ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. ! b, R6 c8 t* T: T8 t* r
她在那裡,裝在棺木中,在她的手中握著一朵白玫瑰和小男孩的相片,娃娃則放置在她的胸口。
+ E! f' M& G" U8 Ptvboxnow.com! ?- _& Y" I+ ^8 L4 ^: l9 w$ s
tvboxnow.com$ k. T7 l8 v) E; t |! W7 u; A. Z: U
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister isTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 x+ V! X" C' ~6 l
still, to this day, hard to imagine.
. i+ }8 l% [$ Z; ]: \' t. {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我離開了這裡,眼淚奪眶而出,覺得我的人生已經永遠改變了。至今,小男孩對他母親和妹妹的愛,仍然難以想像。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" w L) _3 E4 x2 W( f* P F
3 u0 N4 _, V/ W7 V F R( [8 _
2 M) B, G% _0 q( w# x; |8 etvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& E x0 v c( q" x/ E- f' P. P
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
. R+ E1 W, M, m. B9 [4 f5 Q% A9 Y就在一轉眼工夫,一位醉酒司機奪去了他的所有。
. @( m' c# @& ` |
% b& R3 Z8 ?4 Z5 M# q1 L7 N* Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 g3 F9 F) ]9 Y0 y4 W6 l( t9 E$ K) j2 Y$ }: h9 Q6 |7 n
' l3 J* f C. X$ B9 \
* A1 J6 t- w3 utvboxnow.com
. k7 {- Q3 T/ atvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ `9 i, }# [: [2 ^/ J
| tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ j3 N: V5 D# A p/ m/ |
( w3 O$ ~8 H1 T3 O) Dtvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇/ N- {; }2 P J: }' a/ ~) Z
4 ^- [/ j# p$ a |