Board logo

標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA Playoffs 2023 / East / 1st Round / Game 3 / 04/20/2023 / {Philadelphia 76ers @ Brooklyn Nets} [打印本頁]

作者: cwy2012    時間: 2023-4-21 08:19 PM     標題: [轉貼]NBA Playoffs 2023 / East / 1st Round / Game 3 / 04/20/2023 / {Philadelphia 76ers @ Brooklyn Nets}

NBA Playoffs 2023 / East / 1st Round / Game 3 / 04/20/2023 / {Philadelphia 76ers @ Brooklyn Nets}


3 p* V8 b- b0 D7 M+ Y2 l7 z
) q, Z0 V5 C( q1 c* r( Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSport : Basketball
1 l1 W: m. q4 ?. ]tvboxnow.comDate/Year of issue : 20.04.2023
  I& P& t# ~  Z7 }  {4 c. I" _Comment language : English
8 ?/ I$ b+ J0 [& Z# ^9 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDescription : NBA Playoffs 2023Rip/record author : m4rtyr.
: k4 b/ S9 g2 V
6 k$ {3 i4 u/ iQuality : WEB-DL HD: `1 T" l4 B8 I
Video format : mkv. H7 E- T; L# r
Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps
# B* W* J) ?" P6 A- \0 J5 FAudio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
作者: audy14165    時間: 2023-4-22 02:59 AM

Thanks for sharing!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0