Board logo

標題: [求帮] 上不了Megaload的网页![已解决by 无奈的寂寞] [打印本頁]

作者: XiaoTham    時間: 2009-3-27 09:21 AM     標題: [求帮] 上不了Megaload的网页![已解决by 无奈的寂寞]

不知道为什么以前可以打开凡是Megaload的下载网页,但现在却不可以,一click进去就是马上空白一片,还请高手们指教指教,谢谢并感激不尽!
. K, t0 i, Q# G  n) }+ N$ Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇& }% _3 Z( a( v6 q0 @
[ 本帖最後由 XiaoTham 於 2009-3-27 04:18 PM 編輯 ]
作者: 无奈的寂寞    時間: 2009-3-27 09:34 AM

try 公仔箱論壇! I( Y  V8 a  G
在空白處點選滑鼠右鍵
8 `- t4 c. s* s2 D* Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& \8 _- x; i6 M8 s1 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb編碼 => 其它 => Unicode(UTF-8) 即可
作者: XiaoTham    時間: 2009-3-27 04:12 PM

果然可以了,谢谢您的帮忙!
作者: 无奈的寂寞    時間: 2009-3-27 04:22 PM

原帖由 XiaoTham 於 2009-3-27 04:12 PM 發表
, [/ U- N. U2 L' k0 d( U# W* X) a果然可以了,谢谢您的帮忙!
4 J# h0 B4 T! `; [
# U( a- R+ {7 b公仔箱論壇不用客气。。最重要玩得开心。。  
作者: kenthar    時間: 2009-4-10 11:09 AM

thanks a lot......
作者: tales55555    時間: 2009-4-14 05:05 PM

还以为是被封了,原来是这样,受教啦,谢谢
5 E% U. f- f" |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 O% a* r# B8 f. C* y8 [! n公仔箱論壇有沒有辦法使這個網站一直用UTF-8的編碼,頁面一刷新就要改一次實在是蔴煩啊
/ X0 m" {! {4 M2 ?; Y9 m公仔箱論壇
6 E$ t1 ?" p! D; L0 j( f公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 tales55555 於 2009-4-14 06:31 PM 編輯 ]
作者: hi-new-gundam    時間: 2009-5-29 02:53 AM

Hi, I still cannot access megaupload, even change to UTF-8.  Should I change to UTF-8 then type the website; or the other way round.  C'os I tried both, and it didn'y work.  Please let me know how to do.  BTW I an usong firefox.  Many many thanks!
作者: hi-new-gundam    時間: 2009-5-29 03:05 AM

Sorry, forget one thing.  I use IE and the problem remains.  Both IE and Firefox give a sentence:( w2 {6 \; L4 I  L8 t
"This service is temporarily not available from your service area."
作者: 无奈的寂寞    時間: 2009-5-29 08:16 AM

Sorry, forget one thing.  I use IE and the problem remains.  Both IE and Firefox give a sentence:tvboxnow.com* p( F: |) t( h. x0 Y# u
"This service is temporarily not available from your service area."TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  w* u9 {& X9 M- T$ g* \* Y
hi-new-gundam 發表於 2009-5-29 03:05 AM
公仔箱論壇0 Q9 q$ a' K$ y3 K
公仔箱論壇" d  k% }8 w6 C
this problem i think i can't help u .
6 s4 |1 M2 }' i) [* wcoz as i knew some of the area having this error.
/ c- k$ p- M6 L9 s8 Dtvboxnow.comthis was due to the megaupload services is not available in ur area.
& {9 G$ A9 I& ^$ `7 danyways, thanks for supporting TVBOXNOW.
作者: hi-new-gundam    時間: 2009-5-29 10:58 AM

OIC, thank you for your kind reply!
作者: syho1    時間: 2009-5-29 11:47 AM

谢谢您的帮忙!
作者: lulupiggy    時間: 2010-1-28 11:56 AM

thank you so much for solving my problem!!!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0