Board logo

標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA Playoffs 2023 / East / Semifinal / Game 4 / 05/07/2023 / {Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia 76ers} [打印本頁]

作者: cwy2012    時間: 2023-5-8 07:25 AM     標題: [轉貼]NBA Playoffs 2023 / East / Semifinal / Game 4 / 05/07/2023 / {Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia 76ers}

NBA Playoffs 2023 / East / Semifinal / Game 4 / 05/07/2023 / {Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia 76ers}

Sport Type : Basketball. u5 G4 R+ s2 p" I
Release Date/Year : 05/07/2023公仔箱論壇1 D3 y/ p) S3 _$ Q2 ]; }
Comment Language : Englishtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 m$ U5 B9 x' L8 z/ Z( q# `& V
Description : NBA Playoffs 2023Rip/record author : m4rtyr.8 h, ]) E6 `8 _* U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. I; |4 f' \" F
Quality : WEB-DL HD
1 V: p4 ~" ~8 }2 j! Z8 \; YVideo format : mkvtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ~8 Z0 }3 C* {* D' i$ s5 t
Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbpstvboxnow.com& q  j/ F1 }7 `8 `$ I# M; d8 [
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0