this sounds a really good idea already.......so much money is very tempting....... :71: but I think there should be alot of small prizes as well so more ppl will get to win something....more fun & every1 happy 作者: o獎門人o 時間: 2007-6-22 02:36 PM
technical push作者: vamp 時間: 2007-6-22 03:03 PM 標題: Ok Np .. I join In ~
I wanna win the Money ~~~作者: o獎門人o 時間: 2007-6-23 02:07 AM
* Q0 E1 w1 w& n4 S- X9 }) e5 K% }- ^Not yet startedtvboxnow.com9 b' U0 x" B8 r w. E
thx for ur supporttvboxnow.com; Y/ z( M# |' \2 m+ ?
the game will soon begin作者: vamp 時間: 2007-6-25 01:17 PM 標題: 回復第 25 帖由 o獎門人o 所發的帖子
Ok !! Mr.迪tvboxnow.com# @( ?2 W4 P4 A4 u9 p2 [2 l
- U3 M- {# \7 N' k# Q T4 T. wI can't wait to join the game !!!! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ ?5 z; M9 M# W ^1 d& }9 y3 L
* D. z/ s( H& T
it will be very fun !!!作者: shineboy09 時間: 2007-6-25 03:36 PM