本帖最後由 beckham07sky 於 2009-5-15 08:38 PM 編輯 " h% Y$ z2 d# D- ~/ i; R ! L) ?$ ^. y! a0 _- XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。On my side I won't choose a man above.I will married to a man 公仔箱論壇* t! J6 |% V/ U. K/ P) P8 E0 l: }4 p
-not too rich but he at least must have some saving to let me spend it. ( C6 u, o5 r: J$ s' U' `6 I-not too handsome waste my time to look after him. 2 N2 m0 `: h7 @% f' E$ R) y3 N& ?tvboxnow.com-who will care about me and spend some time with me but can't too much on this, because i will lost freedom.8 D5 Q5 M9 x! M, z) f" [) @7 S
-no too expert on 甜言蜜語的男人. because too much on those will become rubbish. 4 b' `# H* o; w. vtvboxnow.com 8 B% [# D c+ u9 ]- a/ otvboxnow.com Mmm....i think my request not too excessive.作者: sun太陽 時間: 2009-7-8 08:27 AM
認同..好的文章作者: cutiefox 時間: 2009-7-8 09:40 AM
That's why nowadays a lot gals prefer not married.