yes, nothing special, he could be the waiter, I know he look a bit ugly in this pic,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; ~+ y( Q3 S1 a: u4 B
don't blame on people who are ugly作者: skytwe 時間: 2009-6-3 11:19 AM
JUST AN UGLY GENTLEMAN, I DUN THINK IS A GHOST作者: 泡麵 時間: 2009-7-6 11:20 AM
會不會是合成的啊...作者: o0ogu2 時間: 2009-7-6 09:10 PM
thankyou作者: davidseng 時間: 2009-7-6 10:08 PM
嘩..係幾得人驚下喎..佢個樣作者: lyhkwe 時間: 2009-7-26 08:49 AM
啊婶来啫```大惊小怪`作者: janekwl 時間: 2009-9-8 01:41 PM
应该是反射.作者: Raeii 時間: 2009-9-8 03:28 PM
I think that it's just someone who happened to walk by and because the light were only focused on the stars, no one noticed it作者: alexwai80 時間: 2009-9-18 05:31 PM
is a person stand behind it la......作者: kentucka2005 時間: 2009-12-18 09:10 AM
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: bent 時間: 2009-12-25 01:12 AM
Fake!!!作者: jintashiro 時間: 2009-12-26 01:27 AM
wow...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* N! q" A3 _3 v q2 _* D
i can see it !!!公仔箱論壇) B: Y5 c$ v6 B
is it real ??? * S3 {3 ~% F4 i H+ G' X5 s! wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thanks for sharing !!!作者: plsk6554 時間: 2009-12-30 03:51 PM