U/ y0 a0 _9 s* W( Rtvboxnow.com英交板﹕. y N. a. K9 S% B. e4 \% \; v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) d" q; ]2 u! z0 L6 W7 f1 N A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:2 b8 |% r- G' }7 e# ~5 L
- ?. L" k! @* [' S1 q o! b* LTitle: What should I do to marry a rich guy?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 L7 U0 e( i5 q2 i
! C/ k6 g) y$ xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this公仔箱論壇0 O0 A/ ]; H% H' X7 H& T2 H
year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 r ~( ?, E5 h/ i! K0 n- x# {
guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy, / ~- c; K3 w8 j! H# b O, @6 F; q公仔箱論壇but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New % {( Q* o: L8 k w' }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。York . My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who 6 N; B+ |' ]1 N; z" { ^, lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted toTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 _; |0 n) ?; |! e" a' {
ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I've 2 A6 m9 p! L3 V1 Z4 X( x/ U. w( `tvboxnow.comdated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this istvboxnow.com+ i. ~( H. |& [- G
my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential 3 B+ \( k4 _, J4 r" q0 ztvboxnow.comarea on the west of New York City Garden ( ? ) , $250k annual incomeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 g( q2 O L+ B7 l$ ~% ]
is not enough.9 w6 Z5 A' A8 h7 X: R& J+ z4 {
8 m* e3 P5 Z k0 Z
I'm here humbly to ask a few questions: + M5 A! Z/ y# t: k; }' T0 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 J/ d+ {/ K! T' ~0 y' Q9 C/ D Z
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names - K9 y8 b+ l" P* }1 I1 G* i! iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym) 0 r- w8 q& Z" p7 ftvboxnow.com" M: ?% }' o, r6 H& g, m
2) Which age group should I target?tvboxnow.com5 a% }5 U4 P: ^! w9 U- h. x9 X
公仔箱論壇% y$ l. Z- F* Z3 ~
3) Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking? I've met a ( f" u9 q0 b& O7 f5 \0 q6 u5 Xfew girls who doesn't have looks and are not interesting, but they are" c( I Q4 Z) P( M( ]# \6 i: [! L
able to marry rich guys $ b- w: A, H' S/ l* I# }9 s0 [- PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 7 R- I* D" {- w; A2 stvboxnow.com4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be yourTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* N( w( l+ Z$ v* _: b: x3 f2 r
girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)* \/ I" E8 j% q
公仔箱論壇% {0 q7 Z8 |8 x
Ms. PrettyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 T: Y6 `# |: J
公仔箱論壇 Q; V, |/ A1 w: l7 u: ^- \1 ^) `3 s- Z
% j6 V# C# h6 H7 V$ [. |3 j& | Awesome reply:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 d( |9 l6 }, d+ q8 A2 k
7 M5 Q( J8 y" A# Jtvboxnow.comDear Ms. Pretty, % _4 J6 V) m, C" S/ ~9 Y8 m ^tvboxnow.com ! @/ j! ?! ?3 itvboxnow.comI have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of 5 d; Q o' c3 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me {8 |3 T2 a' F& G) otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbto analyze your situation as a professional investor. My annual incometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; s( l6 y9 A4 h% U8 S8 K0 U1 a
is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone $ Q& X8 }, d4 q7 G% nbelieves that I'm not wasting time here. From the standpoint of a * ]6 I- x$ C) J \0 l- _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbusiness person, it is a bad decision to marry you.. The answer istvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; t y" T J, M. }
very simple, so let me explain. 0 w4 ]. C. b: q$ V% \* Y ; ^7 a3 W6 X7 o, d( p% hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange oftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! `/ y+ y- ]; v4 @/ M
'beauty' and 'money': Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for 3 m( d$ _# H: [公仔箱論壇it, fair and square. However, there's a deadly problem here, your . d/ Y/ Q* ~$ I3 S1 ~. bbeauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any goodtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! a. q# b/ m- y
reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but- u! t% Q0 v, Q6 n! n5 q
you can't be prettier year after year. Hence from the viewpoint of 8 {& `/ ~( i1 k% q1 [/ Heconomics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation公仔箱論壇( [2 P3 _' h5 ^* V5 E! c
asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential ) B& n6 b. t$ X3 e1 h0 pdepreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much$ F7 s6 G" n) ]- ?! u5 |8 Y
worried 10 years later.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- j* \1 U4 ~$ W i* g
8 v0 J* Y+ u1 n
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position,; ?4 h. r$ ?/ I+ L0 F/ z6 k) I/ z
dating with you is also a 'trading position'. If the trade value droppedTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ?. e0 |( Z7 j8 C; G' I
we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long 4 z5 ?9 S6 E, W. i$ @, ]7 Y' o公仔箱論壇term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel, q& O/ b9 E' t9 L
to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with 0 V! G7 x, M7 m& gtvboxnow.comgreat depreciation value will be sold or 'leased'. Anyone with over $ \5 \, B( ?: r- }- w0 Gtvboxnow.com$500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will " O8 i' C7 W- H! U1 _公仔箱論壇not marry you. I would advise that you forget looking for any clues to 0 q8 Z2 h( j5 ?* g, o/ itvboxnow.commarry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a& T4 ^. A% C' c' _
rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than公仔箱論壇- u$ {. a6 `4 O y+ T3 P; @8 L3 W
finding a rich fool. . A, o: }8 Z; V6 }* I : ~' T3 V& q6 Z0 d公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com4 C1 O/ [) N0 S9 N& u$ z% X3 t5 W
Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in 'leasing' services, do 0 A9 {1 K% d% Q# k. t/ Q6 b公仔箱論壇contact me... . p. {; f7 V) m- l8 stvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& {; E' Y" c2 P! c8 N- n! f, b; {( ]" \
signed, . A8 w5 g% N' F# R2 xCEOtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: g! i& w) V; _9 x) H, ]8 ?9 h
, X& d3 @. A" a; d tvboxnow.com0 P2 | U2 C5 l& d" G6 X- l$ A& _