標題: Canada National Park - Banff, Alberta, Canada [打印本頁] 作者: secretlaw 時間: 2009-10-26 05:28 AM 標題: Canada National Park - Banff, Alberta, Canada
I took the top three pictures in Canada National Park. We went Banff for hiking. We walked almost three hours, one way, all the way up to Ink Pot. 公仔箱論壇: M2 I \0 |5 P6 c8 ?. H* c) c
The bottom two pictures were taken from my backyard. 0 K2 S5 \& D% E8 g9 }* u' GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hope you guys enjoy them. 8 q+ x% }3 m# I! s 7 H6 f9 G9 H. @7 athanks作者: k23bb 時間: 2009-10-26 08:05 PM
加拿大嘅景色怡人~咁好嘅生活環真令人羨慕~下次有幾會在影多d相俾大家分享下吖~謝謝您作者: secretlaw 時間: 2009-10-27 08:47 AM
I like to take pictures. I will post more in the future. thanks作者: k23bb 時間: 2009-10-27 07:17 PM
I like to take pictures. I will post more in the future. thanksTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" }+ {- P# A! C, w0 v8 V
secretlaw 發表於 2009-10-27 08:47 AM