標題: this is very touch... [打印本頁] 作者: RyanZai 時間: 2009-11-18 02:39 PM 標題: this is very touch...
Can I Borrow RM 25? p+ d7 E K# \! C公仔箱論壇 % t, { Y8 z5 y0 P3 Wtvboxnow.com A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year , |" i7 N( ?+ X* F4 x$ @4 L old son waiting for her at the door. ( @- p% F, q$ ~" \2 K公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇, A2 g% v' z0 y* y' O; ^
SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?' 9 S9 A0 l6 g9 {" t. ~! z 5 ?7 q( ~$ O: v. J$ v公仔箱論壇 MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.公仔箱論壇$ n) b: s/ X* T" [* J- ]
6 }8 ~( [* L. L7 Q2 w9 s SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 ?% s+ a7 y0 n7 S" \3 Y* I
c( @8 d) L' O5 P5 d2 ~ N# ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' the d3 v& V. Y% `- \- h- M woman said angrily.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 R1 q* q. C. `; H
7 T0 p6 {- q* A$ Z2 Z Y d
SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?' ) L$ x1 n4 W) @& @+ C, [tvboxnow.com ; P: u# f5 y1 U$ l, o0 c公仔箱論壇 ! v$ u; B1 |4 E4 y# g/ y! q1 c公仔箱論壇 MUM: 'If you must know, I make RM 50 an hour.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 J/ _; E" `' |2 ]) A1 m
2 L. E. e* l, o) }/ d6 _7 G# r
SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.- o$ _ `$ |1 ~1 L: c
9 ~2 g( ~! k$ I/ v6 o0 ^3 j$ X公仔箱論壇 SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow RM 25?' 7 w+ W8 d" Y& u0 [ + f( b. e" j/ F/ }" }* N d. I/ i: Ztvboxnow.com The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can . w6 O7 W& l" E9 J公仔箱論壇 borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you ) y# ~( a$ R7 E2 L% V7 n9 k" p- `公仔箱論壇 march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you公仔箱論壇, o& ^* t8 A9 d
are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish% R0 O' h: N; i5 l8 a4 N
frivolities.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 c: E5 F l. _7 }& x2 ~) T5 |
5 o/ q1 V$ ]1 N q1 h$ W) ~
The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.tvboxnow.com' x. M" ] H( T
公仔箱論壇1 p. b6 K/ M) m( ~2 N
The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's ( S) y, q5 `# w' Q) q公仔箱論壇 questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?) X5 ^3 P8 Q+ A. M
; k+ E, q3 U/ Z4 o% D) z# R公仔箱論壇 After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started totvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 W9 ~! X7 I7 k/ F; A( V: g
think: $ Y# ^; J: k* H, CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 0 C4 ^- q9 C) f; W* U5 G2 e公仔箱論壇 Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that RM 25 and hetvboxnow.com7 k' u" b# L& d( H$ y
really didn't ask for money very often. The woman went to the door of the `5 G3 H5 i% F' J0 t9 r; H公仔箱論壇 little boy's room and opened the door. 0 Y6 p: {# Z7 i' Z, A. v# N* G$ D - J1 Z; }. Z6 G9 X4 y; y7 J( i5 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: n3 E/ u5 v8 m& B# }1 \! Y
) Z+ m6 e( @5 L4 x# {1 j8 |
'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy. 9 Z& Q9 S( J! f/ M: p$ T" uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 9 Z- H, m8 m6 S$ OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman.( t! G6 a% Z5 G; A5 p" {( j
'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the RM 0 s- @, `8 ~8 Z! V+ P) D9 j 25 you asked for.'tvboxnow.com) C1 S7 K8 L% z0 f
, L* y% E$ y5 Z1 v# F; i, I0 @公仔箱論壇 The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' heTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& T5 K5 `8 _. e# F# U+ V
yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up ! Z- y% x5 K) U+ ?/ c( N+ a# xtvboxnow.com bills. 3 G' B1 \" O' b% {7 A+ C/ U1 F' H6 v 3 q. t+ t0 M4 J4 D. g, yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. 9 h, c/ i, O5 m( Z+ [5 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 I) {2 U" l1 q3 o
tvboxnow.com' h# Y; Q, s o$ g$ L! B
The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at hisTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# h9 k3 Y2 Z4 L0 h/ A' n7 }# _! s. Y
mother.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 t0 h5 V j7 d- B4 t
2 J, w! j# D$ d0 n0 k) D0 B2 C1 c 'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mother # @% \/ k- z6 Ntvboxnow.com grumbled.7 b; f- X9 ~! V
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! H, d5 e- z% y2 d! o" b' Q
'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied. . p. \" ?2 E2 K0 Q; ytvboxnow.com & |- O4 L' U* o! j. b5 Dtvboxnow.com 'Mummy, I have RM 50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come( {0 s" X# n, x2 q/ k
home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.' * ?- _" t/ A+ O- Y- q* otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: j$ T8 ?5 ~) X0 }5 U6 j
The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she O' B2 E2 M. ^1 E2 {' j
begged for his forgiveness.公仔箱論壇0 N7 U5 _1 C6 j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. N* X' u5 U+ S
It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. WeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 p2 O! h) o% ?' H3 b A
should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some3 }( R( S1 ?) X% ~7 b
time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do公仔箱論壇2 h) K# K$ U/ _0 T
remember to share that RM 50 worth of your time with someone you love.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ]. Y% Z1 c% g6 [
公仔箱論壇/ J9 e1 E* W3 G
If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily * |- B2 L; m0 N7 U/ k, lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind 3 Y7 X7 K) d* o* d+ o/ h9 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.作者: RyanZai 時間: 2009-11-18 02:40 PM