Board logo

標題: [冷知識分享] 在太空中航天员是没办法哭的 [打印本頁]

作者: 下下世界    時間: 2007-4-25 12:23 AM     標題: 在太空中航天员是没办法哭的

在太空中航天员是没办法哭的,因为没有地心引力,眼泪流不出来
作者: mamasing    時間: 2007-4-26 09:26 AM

I agree, I heard that astronaut cannot pee or shit while they are in space.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ^  d8 _9 H% g6 M6 V2 `
It must be a painful joruney.( C* V+ a0 n, S$ U0 p( N
Oh BTW, if your lecturer talks about "地心引力" in your Physics class.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ]/ w" x& T3 f: ^+ ?; |
I suggest you pack and pick other subject instead, if you really like Physics, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ r" C% q1 x9 p6 P6 K
you need to switch school.
& Y4 S: p( V0 N/ q5 atvboxnow.comThere is no 地心引力, but "gravitational" force only.tvboxnow.com" A5 W+ ^$ v0 k5 ~/ s  V- s
A simple meaning of Gravitational force = the force of attraction between any
. x/ t# i9 R3 }$ a8 q公仔箱論壇two masses.
' [3 i$ R8 I( z7 E' y) v* ctvboxnow.com, m* l. Y4 I; G& I5 y8 ~. X2 E
Gosh, I got fooled by my HK Physics teacher many years ago.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0