Comments are welcome as usual!!!!!! & F y4 e9 z) x' ~1 F* `$ N0 J3 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 D. q" R" C+ m. l http://ok.wo99.com/mplay.php?id=1617068公仔箱論壇: V1 _) o1 A7 N$ j$ \& }, o
guess what?...it's me again...hahatvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 v1 r5 Y1 e( y3 [+ v
this one is good too....just too much 'jun yum' at some point...+ W, C9 C9 T1 c, I
i think u should put ur name on next to the title of the songs u sing, so it will be easier for pppl who like to listen to u (like me) would know it's u! % I$ p1 A* ~) e& Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi guess i will have to serch again to see if there r some more... , x8 N) z4 v# b0 {# h- ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbadd oil la....i really think u can sing...作者: gcld07 時間: 2007-5-4 06:20 AM
Thanks a lot! I will put my name next to the title of my song. Do check it out periodically!作者: *妹G* 時間: 2007-5-5 07:12 PM