The area is so nice. I believe that the houses must be really expensive when they are built on the water.作者: orchids 時間: 2010-2-8 09:51 PM
Beautiful wetland, it looks like a water park more than a piece of wetland. I just wonder what kind of people are living in those houses.作者: busyfun 時間: 2010-2-8 10:54 PM
多謝樓主分享杭州西溪濕地風光美圖~~~~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 j7 S. L/ a- {; K. |. d
遠眺溪水環城繞崮,兩岸綠樹成茵, 6 s) j) F' P9 H% ~/ v% U4 Y近景天光雲影,舢板安靜地睡在如鏡水面上... 3 ~3 s7 [9 \( q: S* q4 L, m) N& q, g潔白的高牆代表著淳樸的民風,公仔箱論壇+ E U Z) d$ _( Y& k# L' v
深色的瓦礫代表著厚重的曆史。- G2 o6 D7 a& m# u3 D, y G7 a
恢弘的塔樓,鬥拱重疊、翹角飛簷、 7 D4 A2 D" j! W5 T$ ctvboxnow.com充分體現了人民的建築才華和藝術創造力, # t9 J: E3 ^( f& n6 z' F; p" }tvboxnow.com感受出古老旖旎又不失絢爛的大自然美 4 q0 }% X/ s2 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb處處呈現出農耕、城園、文化的旖旎風情令人陶醉....tvboxnow.com/ ^; I" h: n/ a; U0 w
讚!讚!讚!作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-2-9 12:18 AM