Board logo

標題: 风景,美不胜收 [打印本頁]

作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-2-21 01:30 AM     標題: 风景,美不胜收

[attach]909005[/attach]
+ [% w7 x* ~. g! `2 |" D0 C6 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- s8 \$ x/ O) E! \tvboxnow.com[attach]909006[/attach]
3 V+ m8 k# j2 H$ |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇# `4 b, a! ^+ W# G/ b1 n/ K/ X
[attach]909007[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" o4 k+ ~7 `5 z& Z  F0 R  X
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 N- r) n: m  ~* G
[attach]909008[/attach]
: c/ x0 S1 E+ t" F( [. U; N: ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ ^. {0 L) n/ u4 D# ytvboxnow.com[attach]909009[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ |' L/ x& {! Q. ~% k' V( e
公仔箱論壇9 X& A+ z, j( _6 I3 [4 V
[attach]909010[/attach]
作者: playlord    時間: 2010-2-21 01:41 AM

看見那閃電的相片;忽然想到自己從未拍攝過閃電的相片;2 p( u0 E9 O2 U
下次倒要去拍攝下
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-2-21 04:52 AM

所拍的照片确实能够体现静、美、爽。有机会亲临其境来欣赏,才能过瘾。
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-2-21 09:11 AM

那個金色圓屋頂的建築物凸現在平淡的城市中,比起那金黄色的日落更加吸引.
作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-2-21 12:16 PM

When I look at the title "风景,美不胜收", I will consider that how would it be so beautiful.  However, it is turly good view.  I may not be able to use fabulous, but I will sure using fantastic for the pictures.  As specially for the lighting, the 1 second moment has been caught.  May be the camera man getting luck to catch this moment.  If not, I am wondering how long have to wait for such a good one.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0