Board logo

標題: 花蓮七星潭 [打印本頁]

作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-3-17 01:58 AM     標題: 花蓮七星潭

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! l6 E2 K6 E  K1 G

6 N6 }3 I9 G8 X) y! u
9 A7 I% f; E+ r0 x公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇' y! p! \4 H9 r2 h  z  |' h

; U5 C6 e5 C7 C+ D$ O- s, }+ |4 y0 ]* v+ h! u/ D, f! a0 _+ K

% I) O: n+ b9 x' N+ k8 h
: T1 v$ |: ?8 X公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇' W2 c  G7 y" ?# ?
. w& c' E0 V4 l3 b+ Q6 P3 D: p

  Y/ V' z" y: P& t. i" v# rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvboxnow.com% l8 \$ y: d- K7 X8 o

1 K1 ~$ A; C4 D' _* H5 T3 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& j3 S/ n/ W1 n5 g9 Q3 u

  u9 R# ]9 j; v: E5 ~" d7 c
- S4 b; R) x7 K; E; N- h公仔箱論壇
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-3-17 05:02 AM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-3-17 05:15 AM 編輯 tvboxnow.com- B9 A& b; s# v6 b+ z  |' `6 g

3 l9 C: \7 Z: y- O. l3 t  m( `It was like a decade since I've last look at a hibiscus flower. A reminscence brought back to me when I was living in Malaysia then. Hibiscus -  the national flower of Malaysia. Orchid being Singapore's national flower, also my favorite too and cherry blossoms 2nd runner up ha! ha! Bringing back so much memories which I almost have forgotten. Hibiscus is plentiful in Malaysia and a very beautiful red flower. I used to plucked the flower, decorated it and play with it, even suck the nectar from the flower. Eh .. that was when I was a little child back then. Now I would only admire it's beauty and appreciate its presence.
  ]" s6 d! {/ c" a6 MGood old memories of yesterday, down memory lane. Who invented the camera that's given us so much to cherish, to love and to appreciate.Thanks. Not forgetting you too,k23bb ,Thank you.tvboxnow.com+ Y9 ?: |" j% t7 q

4 K* Q* @. l, Y! Q4 m  fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: q; P+ W# Q! z2 L
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
& W" ^- T: p. R+ y  J% ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% {/ z+ y$ {# [$ r0 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-3-17 12:29 PM

When I look at the pictures for the first time, it seems to be missing something. I couldn't tell what is missing.  I then remember that Chinese always draw pictures with including mountains and water.  That is the answer which the above pictures have missing something - mountains.  Especially for the second one, it seems to be a background, waiting for adding something.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-3-17 10:44 PM

From the above pictures I can't distinguish that is a lake or a sea.If it is a lake then it is really huge and immense!!
作者: lee357    時間: 2010-3-19 04:53 PM

夏天去沒地方躲太陽,熱死了
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-3-20 12:12 AM

From the above pictures I can't distinguish that is a lake or a sea.If it is a lake then it is really huge and immense!!
  f8 f' {! E$ Y8 e/ qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。orchids 發表於 2010-3-17 10:44 PM
七星潭位於花蓮機場東側,雖名為潭,但實際上是一個星月型的海灣。




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0