Board logo

標題: 婺源写生 [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-4 03:31 PM     標題: 婺源写生

拍摄地点 :石城 长溪
9 J* B& p+ y5 R  s公仔箱論壇 - w) w1 p1 I6 d- Z
[attach]950190[/attach][attach]950191[/attach][attach]950192[/attach][attach]950193[/attach][attach]950189[/attach]
% r7 T1 g5 E$ ]& v1 Z9 Z" Y公仔箱論壇
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-4 03:44 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-4 04:10 PM 編輯
9 r9 E" f, v) L! a4 Z6 U& C3 C/ H9 l6 T# \$ B
mmmm .. mphmm ... close up of some ancient buildings n houses of some chinese village eh! Illustrated very clearly on the very distinctive shape n structure of / architectural style. Pretty cool.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-4 05:17 PM

When I looked at the first picture and saw the title
写生
, I thought what sketch! Can't be.  Off course as I went further, I appreciate these photos are so picturesque, as if they are paintings; only paintings can never be so vivid and engaging. With the red leaves on the trees, I think it might have been taken in autumn.
* j8 O7 A2 x- C% Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIts early autumn here, the maple leaves are starting to turn red.  In a weeks time, they will be really attractive.  I will try to get some snaps and post them here.
) W3 n/ W; {# {% t) L5 bThanks for the beautiful photos.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0