Board logo

標題: 最浪漫樱花季 人们都在樱花树下做些什么浪漫的事 [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-4 04:36 PM     標題: 最浪漫樱花季 人们都在樱花树下做些什么浪漫的事

在经历漫长的严冬之后,春天终于来临。
- B4 f0 G3 \! Z% Y: M' P3 @) J# R 9 P& o' Y$ F" ^$ _
这几天,美国华盛顿的数千株樱花迎来一年一度的绽放时节,人们携老扶幼,在春日的灿烂阳光中穿梭游览。
1 V3 q" N5 h# _" ^公仔箱論壇
  Z! [7 `7 A$ O3 \ [attach]950267[/attach][attach]950268[/attach][attach]950269[/attach][attach]950270[/attach][attach]950271[/attach][attach]950266[/attach][attach]950262[/attach][attach]950263[/attach][attach]950265[/attach][attach]950264[/attach]
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-4 04:56 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-4 05:04 PM 編輯
2 Z# b) z+ u' FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 S& s* d4 q( ]( ^% F9 ]! Y; |2 ^
Amann dearie, not just in Washington even in Brooklyn Botanical Gdns Cherry Blossoms are just as beautiful. When / gentle breeze tenderly caressing,.... n / cherry blossoms flies, flow, floats, everywhere, releasing its fragrance n essence,...in space n air, gently, very gently falling down ..gosh it's such a wonderful experience. And suddenly words fall short, the scenario of / moment...just mesmezrising, amazing, wonderful, like bliss..n u just enjoy tt moment capturing u heart n u soul so immensely tt words dissipates into thin air.  Luvin' every moment of it, just so beautiful, trully an escape, a break thru into / world of the cherry blossoms.
) X4 D6 z" C: _1 e$ I9 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" W* J# E" q+ P; TOrchid my 1st luv, Cherry Blossom 2nd runner up Ha!Ha!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-4 06:00 PM

AMANN DEAR WISHING U N NATURE MAPPING TEAM N ALL NATURE MAPPING FILE SHARING FRIENDS A MOST HAPPY N JOYOUS HOLIDAY ON EASTER.
& {3 ]3 V+ K, Y% iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& V. C9 O9 k1 O6 L, u4 D
Thank U 4 all / wonderful n generous file sharing tonite.tvboxnow.com0 n% U, T% u5 z( I5 J# D* i

1 g. m$ M+ |) T, Q- NLUV
' i. n$ X; O& G. z2 J& ^0 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。KIMMI8K
4 t# h- y1 _# y, A! T) Z

作者: 蕪茗    時間: 2010-4-4 10:42 PM

到了春天
& q' @, {4 v. ^2 `/ F; Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb美麗的櫻花綻放
7 h2 U' m, E9 M4 F" ?- ]看到爭相鬥艷的花朵
# x( D( w0 ?6 [  s: k誰也不讓誰的開著
2 {1 z7 Z6 W# F; G4 @7 g只要看著9 s/ B: A! D7 W9 k$ I
心情也跟著變好公仔箱論壇5 P! K: d$ ~8 _& K4 N: p
比較有印象的是
: J$ [( D, d/ _# t1 _; E日本人都會在此時TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& I+ y5 {# B/ N0 |$ b7 Q
春遊賞櫻
4 ?/ y! x  k$ A+ Y' e: b- H人花交織的景象
3 P$ ?1 J4 S( mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。豈是一個美字可以形容的
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 11:10 AM

Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.公仔箱論壇1 w- `" t( J4 h  Z+ ^2 Y& J% u
We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, but there are lots of plum blossome, they are pinkish, when it spring, they line the footpaths and in gardens.  I have a couple of very crimson colour plum/peach at my front garden, not very common hear.  Is it the same as the Sakura they call in Japan?
* `7 S+ S; p# O. U; y: R$ g- \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:25 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 01:32 PM 編輯 1 U1 C/ ?& j" A& e

5 w. Q& h4 O! A7 t3 n! \8 B[Quote] Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.
/ X$ U5 G# `$ Q3 \4 R6 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, ...tvboxnow.com9 V! y- S. B5 R) O/ \
norman.ho published in 2010-4-5 11:10 AM [/ Quote]
# {0 x( p) E% ~, i! Stvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 u2 Q# T6 U3 n  F- T; m9 p4 s: B
Wonderin 'if ur into horticulture or u a horticulturist, u have so much of a gdn. It's amazing, O just awesome .. u perhaps a very patient person eh! Pretty cool really neat eh!!! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ E( n. o* n9 B2 Z

% N2 s/ g- s$ }# s' [0 Z5 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm assuming cherry blsossom n / fruit cherry r totally diff things altogether. One a flower, / other a fruit. But I luv both, quite a lot ha! Ha!
4 T9 {  ?( _9 O/ O8 m+ ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ) O. I* S& S; P( @
Ghee! new head pic ha! New image kinda Cute N quite fun
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 02:31 PM

nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 02:57 PM

nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( m; X* _+ P! |, ?
norman.ho 發表於 2010-4-5 02:31 PM
% f& L: @& y) X4 i" n. x! Y% m- e4 B
5 j, `7 N! e. M3 X- {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 Don't worry~Be happy~All is fine~Everyone luvs U gdn plants n herbs. It's lovely ay...




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0