Board logo

標題: Some Shades and Textures [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 12:21 PM     標題: Some Shades and Textures

Just some closeup snaps around the garden, when you look closely, everything has its own beauty.. k1 S+ n7 F: w! C' d& T$ D6 ?; f
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# n% ]1 f& ^- P$ [1 N2 c
Its still a public holiday today, hope i didn't bore you too much.
$ c2 l8 P2 O& rtvboxnow.com4 n6 C- Q" l8 b0 s8 C& y/ I. i
My Tree Palm:公仔箱論壇" }  n8 [1 w7 {! ]) N* B5 L) e
  
& I9 a- O9 ~! K* _3 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇2 P1 J+ @; D- T/ U$ d
The trunck (side view to make it more interesting):" f; \1 r/ m5 |  }6 s* |5 ^; K5 t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ j5 p5 p4 f; Y. _, v3 L9 s

5 `2 B1 u4 }8 w% PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The new shoot at the bottom of the gum tree:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 J& R, l, ?* w2 `; Q6 w: ?6 D
3 {# R3 u( |2 n6 I" E( _' Z

! V" o, Q5 O# @# C; [& B1 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! X6 C7 s( W. m3 N+ d8 F: }2 tThe Umbrella tree trunck side way:
" |; d# d0 ]1 o5 A7 j2 ?( \tvboxnow.com- t  @/ y" M1 w

. S3 |3 T) d+ i! l& |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 Another Gum tree tr 7 Q3 [$ O! F2 ^0 ?; J- J: U& J
公仔箱論壇# c) E6 y, C$ O8 @
公仔箱論壇% p0 |+ }& T  F; a% ?! Z
Another one that I forgot the name :
; }& a8 \9 p6 g7 P/ v( e4 C, o公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com& M( O+ f4 X8 }- \4 I
Happy together:
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-4-5 12:43 PM

花的世界令人目不暇接,我们不得不惊叹大自然的神奇!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:12 PM

[Quote] dizzying world of flowers, we have to marvel the miracle of Nature!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 ^3 v0 f# V# P6 F5 ]" |5 V$ y9 v+ k& C
bchew published in 2010-4-5 12:43 PM [/ Quote]公仔箱論壇5 X9 e: R& u( D

: }7 K# o& ]) ^4 k: uWow! Wow! 4 first time we did clicked I feel exactly / same way as u. Such a wonderful experience n wow .. just hit at / same chord, strike a similar key, same note, same frequency, same channel. Like luv at first sight :lol: 8 j% C8 \$ T) @. B9 v
5 m" i) x9 ?  ?1 k. i1 X
Aha .. did I make u laugh so hard u hardly can balance u self!! Ok good so I did make someone laugh n smile, what a wonderful feelin 'eh! Ok everythin' not 4 real, plain teasing n just 4 all 2 feel good n happy alright! Mean no offense or 2 upset any one! Cross my heart!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:18 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 03:09 PM 編輯 tvboxnow.com1 S0 R) _. D, X
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ]/ J$ _  U4 a1 q  R: ?2 Z& Z
I wish 2 express my heartfelt thanks 4 sharing u gdn w us. It's been our pleasure n I really enjoy looking at / pics. It's absolutely my heart's delight, trully beautiful n quite charming. U a fine gardener eh! Keep up u spirits. Fine job really.
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-4-6 09:25 PM

pic 1係咩品種呀?
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-6 09:34 PM

公仔箱論壇9 l' H. u- D( H4 O
Thanks for showing your gardens Norman.公仔箱論壇( }. H7 @( r0 X3 G! `
You know people here eat this plants?  I found this in the salad of vegetarian restaurant.! e- \2 M3 g! ]4 k8 l0 z/ I
They also sell the juice of this seems its good for you.
* w/ H; U' y7 T9 x7 c/ c7 D0 BThis grows easily in my US backyard I used to pull them out like weeds.  But that's before I know TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ D* i6 \& i* O! M
they actually have some commercial value here.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 06:00 PM

5# k23bb
4 C" F1 ]6 t: D% C; P, [7 u5 h* n! ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; d  N0 h0 W8 U5 dtvboxnow.comThe plant in the first picture is call Tree Palm here, I have to look up the botanical name for it.  Its a very slow growing plant, native to this area.  They are featured a lot in the movie "Jurassic Park".  
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 06:04 PM

6# SweetLemon
0 [. k/ @2 U5 _& R" s! _/ c1 k+ ~公仔箱論壇
9 E# b8 X$ d- X( ^8 g; }$ XHello SweetLemon,
5 d; `  X& [% M' N+ Q7 c7 {; Mtvboxnow.com
3 Y: V$ X% M/ X* |0 Z  ?/ Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI haven't heard of people eating or juicing them here.  They are not Aloe Vera, they do spread a little, but not very fast, and they flower too.  It is one of the succulent I have in my garden.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-7 07:55 PM

Well Norman and everyone reading, open your eyes and drop your jaws, the creative mind of Taiwan people...
; \/ r, d$ n& `# B( T& p Juice
' A. B, I! |$ e6 g$ |& Mtvboxnow.com Tea bagstvboxnow.com& g+ J3 g4 h( W3 \5 N7 B  N
' w) G& G9 I. M& r8 H8 g+ r9 n7 C
Salad公仔箱論壇  K0 k% c6 U$ I! G  ~0 ?$ j% }
tvboxnow.com' z& `6 Y# l9 G+ l2 q
Eat with honey or plum sour mix.
8 r3 O9 H; b. t# ], ]" M# mtvboxnow.com Soap
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 08:24 PM

Thanks, yes the Taiwan people are really resourceful and they are very astute business entrepreneur.  I wonder how these products taste.  The salad looks really appetizing, and I like the look of the soap too.  Have you try any of them?  They all look pretty upmarket to me.
/ `+ _' [) E; J公仔箱論壇Thanks for the info.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-7 08:36 PM

I only tasted the salad so far.  Easy House is one of the best vege restaurant here.( K$ d7 T0 S( r6 m2 x$ I2 H
I am not really into other bi product.  The soap looks interesting though.  
, U4 J- p- B! T; P1 V0 qMaybe you should juice up some from your garden.  If you puke dont blame me....lololol..tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 e* `% W  W) b& q/ c9 P
A little syrup or honey will tone down the grassyness.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0